New to Ally

This is a discussion on New to Ally within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hi all... I just got the Ally this weekend and have been playing around with it but still have a few qustions. If anyone can ...

Thread: New to Ally

Hi all...

I just got the Ally this weekend and have been playing around with it but still have a few qustions. If anyone can offer assistance that would be great! I am coming from a blackberry and I guess I"m still used to it's features.

1) This may sound silly but are there settings for the LED light? when I work I keep my phone on silent and I was used to my blackberry's light flashing when I had a text, email, or whatever. This phone seems to light once and that's it. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

2) Also with facebook, I get notified that I have a message or reply via email (and I turned off the email notifications) instead of the app itself actually telling me I have replies like my blackberry used to. I've played around with the settings on the app and they don't have an option for what I'm used to. Again, most likely just something I'll have to get adjusted to.

3) When you take a picture it just goes away. Then you have to exit out of the camera and go to gallery? is there an easier way to view a picture just taken?

4) I set a live wallpaper up, it moves in the background like clouds moving. The next time I unlocked the phone to use it, that wallpaper was gone and it went back to the original one I had set. Not a big deal, just curious why.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

#1 - The light blinks every 30 seconds when there in an unread notification, at least I think its 30? As far as I know there is no app to change this.

#2 - I dont use facebook so I dont know

#3 - Go into the camera, tap the screen to get the icons along the left side, click the bottom icon (Looks like a gear), on the left side scroll down to "auto review", put a checkmark next to "On". Now the image you take will show up after you take it.

#4 - I have no idea.

Thank you!

Each of your questions have a few topics going. Try a search for each topic separately. I am sure you'll find answers.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links