call forwarding

This is a discussion on call forwarding within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; how do you enable call forwarding...

Thread: call forwarding

how do you enable call forwarding

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Information taken from the Verizon Wireless website. I have not used this feature.

Call Forwarding

Description

Forward your calls to another phone number, including your home or office number. Your wireless phone will not ring until you deactivate the service. Airtime applies to forwarded/transferred calls even if you send the call to wireline telephones. When forwarding calls to phone numbers outside your local calling area, you'll be billed for any toll, long distance, and airtime charges incurred. Additional per-minute charges may apply to all forwarded calls. This feature is also known as "Immediate Call Forwarding".

How to Get It

Call Forwarding is an included feature that is typically added to your account when you first activate service. If you wish to confirm you have this feature, sign in to My Verizon and select "My Plan" and then select "Add/change features".

How to Use It

To Activate:
    1. Press *72.
    2. Enter the phone number where you want calls to be forwarded. (e.g. *72-908-123-4567).
    3. Press SEND and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone or a message.
    4. Press END.
    To Deactivate:
    1. Press *73.
    2. Press SEND and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone or a message.
    3. Press END.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links