LED Status Lights

This is a discussion on LED Status Lights within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Good Day Fellow Ally Users -- When I plug in the battery charger to my Ally sometimes the status light turns red and then green ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LED Status Lights

Good Day Fellow Ally Users -- When I plug in the battery charger to my Ally sometimes the status light turns red and then green when the battery is fully charged and other times when I plug it in the light turns white and stays white and I am not sure when the battery has finished charging. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to get the red light to show each time? Thank-you in advance. SFHUSKER

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Usually, if it's white, it means you have a text/email, or other notification to check. After that it'll go back to green/red.

Red means charing below 90%. Green means charging above 90%. White means charging with unread email/sms/mms.

In the upper right hand corner of this device. There is a spot were LED Lights may flash when you phone is trying to tell you something. I created this post to help with this, because some of you probably don't know what they mean. So I have this key below.

Red:Your phone is overheating, or les then 90% battery life while charging to fix this try turning your phone off, or close some apps that take a lot of battery life.

Green:You might have gotten an email,Or your phone has over 90% battery life while charging. To fix this unplug your phone, or check your email. If you neglect checking your email your phone will periodically flash a green light until you do so. If your phone is alredy unplugged check your email otherwise your phone will flsh a green light untill done.

White:You have gotten a new sms or email while phone is charging or unplugged. To fix this check email or sms, otherwise your phone will have a constant white light until you do so or unplug the phone. If the phone is alredy unplugged check either the email or sms or both. Otherwise your phone will periodically flash a white light untill you do so.

Blue:If your phone is off when you get this stationery or flashing blue light your device is in the middle of an update, and is not able to turn on at this time. To fix this wait 5 to 10 min or more then try turning it on everything should; and most-likely will be fine.

If this helped please reply.

Merged like topics, re-titled and pinned.

Soccerfreak, just one thing. You cannot turn your phone off while it is charging.

Is there any way of adjusting the LED light? for example to make it flash/blink for different notifications? I'm used to my old blackberry which when on silent, the light would flash notifying me of a text/email. Just wondering if it's adjustable at all...

Mine has a flasing purple light on it, it has only been doing it the past two days but I've only had this phone 5 days. Every since the blinking purple light it' been turning off for no reason, freezing up, & won't send or receive text. Anyone know the cause for this?

You change the color of the LED for notifications with apps like DG Alert.

My email notification used to be purple.

Now they're all white and I hate it. I hate the froyo thing.

It was so easy before

White - text

Purple - yahoo email

Green - fully charged

Red - dead or dying

Quote Originally Posted by Rilly View Post
    My email notification used to be purple.

Now they're all white and I hate it. I hate the froyo thing.

It was so easy before

White - text

Purple - yahoo email

Green - fully charged

Red - dead or dying
    I gotta agree with you on this one. Before the update, I had a similar set-up; only difference was green for me was both for charged and for Gmail. Now both my txts and Gmail are green (unless I'm charging, then its white), Yahoo mail is purple, and I get the usual low-battery red. Nice that we get different colors, but being able to set them would be much better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links