Text Notification

This is a discussion on Text Notification within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Is there a way to set a vibrate notification for text messages and other notifications? This is my first android phone so there may not ...

Thread: Text Notification

Is there a way to set a vibrate notification for text messages and other notifications? This is my first android phone so there may not be a way, but i find it somewhat inconvenient that when the phone is set to vibrate, there is no way to know about a new text message unless you are looking at the screen

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Try a search first please. I searched your exact title and got results that include this Handcent Thread. Handcent is a Text Messaging App. There is more info in that thread. When you search, just be sure to change the perimeters to "Forums" and not "this thread."

Go into your text massages, click menu button, select settings, the last option at the bottom is vibrate.

I'd bet what MTomasko meant was Vibrate Repetition. I also wrote the same thing then I realized the phone is already on vibrate but the user missed the vibrate according to the post.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links