Alarm Clock

This is a discussion on Alarm Clock within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hi! I just got an ally a few days ago and i have a pretty stupid question about it: How do you set up an ...

Thread: Alarm Clock

Android Lurker ~Yankees~Sabres~'s Avatar
    Hi! I just got an ally a few days ago and i have a pretty stupid question about it: How do you set up an alarm on it? I don't know if i just haven't looked hard enough but i can't find an alarm setting. Please help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Open the Clock App and hit the Alarm Clock icon. The Clock App can be found in the App Drawer.

But instead-- I use and suggest putting a widget on one of your screens. To install the Alarm Clock Widget, long-touch the screen where you want your Alarm Clock. Hit Widgets (wait a few seconds), Hit Alarm Clock. Now you can use that Widget to Open the Alarm Clock settings by hitting on the alarm time, or turn the Alarm Off and On by hitting the OFF/ON Switch. (The Widget has two separate buttons).

Be sure to check out the Settings when you get there. To do so hit Menu while the Alarm App is open.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links