HELP USING REMOTE FOR ITUNES

This is a discussion on HELP USING REMOTE FOR ITUNES within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I downloaded remote for Itunes last night. I was having problems with connecting my phone to my Pc. I finally got that (USB debugging! Settings ...

Thread: HELP USING REMOTE FOR ITUNES

I downloaded remote for Itunes last night. I was having problems with connecting my phone to my Pc. I finally got that (USB debugging! Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging. Make sure that debugging is not checked.) Thanx to the forum!! Now, I think I should be able to see the "remote foe iTunes in my iTunes but it doesn't appear. When I did a diagnostics test it says can't find iphone. Help. I am dying to download music. I thought this was a good way!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've never heard of that app? I'm guessing this app lets you stream the music on your PC directly to your android device?? I cant really help you but I can suggest another app. Audiogalaxy is free. After you sign up on your PC it installs a small server app on your PC, you point it to your music folder, then install the app on your android and enter you username and password. it really is that easy, at least for me it was, no firewall configuration or anything like that, it just worked. I had it setup and ready to go in 5 minutes. Now I have all of the 4,000 or so mp3's on my PC available at all times right on my phone without wasting gigs of space on my SD card.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links