help with thinkfree office

This is a discussion on help with thinkfree office within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I accidently deleted all my pictures and videos in the thinkfree office and now everything is gone. Is there any way at all to recover ...

Thread: help with thinkfree office

I accidently deleted all my pictures and videos in the thinkfree office and now everything is gone. Is there any way at all to recover them? Any help would be great.

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

UGH! Sorry, I do not know of a way to recover deleted items in ThinkFree. For your sake, I hope there is one.

Be sure to check "confirm deletion" in your preferences of ThinkFree so it [s]won't[/s] is less likely to happen again.

You would need to get an app for recovering data from the SD Card. Download.com should have something you can use.
    Motorola Droid 4

Thanks for the help. I so far haven't found anyway to get them back. I hope I can figure something out if I do I'll be sure and post it. I had pictures and video on there that I had switched over from my old phone that is 2 and 3 years old can't believe I didn't save them anywhere else. Learned a good lesson anyway. If anybody else has any advise please give it.

Thanks

Tony

I have successfully recovered deleted data from my SD card. Plug your micro sd card into a USB adapter and connect it to your PC. Then get a program called GetDataBack. Its not free but it will be the best $79 you ever spent. Let it do a deep scan and it will show you the results. If you do not see a lot of files on the recovery list, try one of the other scan methods. The results will also show you if the file is recoverable or unrecoverable. I have had nearly 100% success with this app over the years, even on hard drives that had been re-formatted and then the OS resinstalled. Its an amazing program... There is also a free program called Recuva. Its not as robust as GDB but still pretty good.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links