Data Plan Coverage

This is a discussion on Data Plan Coverage within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hello, I just got an LG Ally and really like it so far. It is my 1st smart phone. What I need help with is ...

Thread: Data Plan Coverage

Hello,

I just got an LG Ally and really like it so far. It is my 1st smart phone. What I need help with is what is NOT covered in my unlimited data plan. Say if I use the Maps App, will it charge me extra to use the directions part. Stuff like that.

Thanks for the help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Navigation is free. The only thing that isn't free is something you would buy from the market....like an app but it will clearly state how much it costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    Navigation is free. The only thing that isn't free is something you would buy from the market....like an app but it will clearly state how much it costs.

Yeah I knew about them as I am very familiar with the ipad. So when you say everything is included that includes turning the GPS on and basically using any app on the phone right? Because I'm only 16 and my dad doesn't want me using anything that will cost extra.

Thanks

Correct. If you have unlimited data, you can surf to your hearts content, use the GPS and navigation as much as you want. Texting using an app could cost you money depending on whether or not you pay for unlimited texts. But as far as any of the other things go, if you have unlimited data, go wild. Have fun. Enjoy your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    Correct. If you have unlimited data, you can surf to your hearts content, use the GPS and navigation as much as you want. Texting using an app could cost you money depending on whether or not you pay for unlimited texts. But as far as any of the other things go, if you have unlimited data, go wild. Have fun. Enjoy your phone.

Yep I have unlimited texting and data so that is great to hear!

Thanks very much!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links