How to fix this???

This is a discussion on How to fix this??? within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I am a little confused. Do I have to order an LCD sreen or a screen digitizer to fix this. The phone still works fine. ...

Thread: How to fix this???

I am a little confused. Do I have to order an LCD sreen or a screen digitizer to fix this. The phone still works fine. The touchscreen works. It's just shattered.

Do I need to order this Screen Digitizer or this LCD Screen.

Here is a pic of my Ally.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Deleted one of your duplicate posts. You only need one! Please give people time to respond. Did you see the Digitizer tutorial post that is pinned? Maybe more info is in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    I meant I deleted one of your duplicate posts. You only need one! Please give people time to respond. Did you see the Digitizer tutorial post that is pinned? Maybe more info is in there.
    I will. I saw the pinned topic but I need to know if I need the digitizer or the LCD. All the colors on the screen are fine, the only problem is that the outside screen is shattered. Is the outside screen the digitizer?

Thanks for the help.

Because your display works, I believe your LCD screen must be in tact. I am NOT an expert, however. Doesn't that site have a customer service number? It looks to me that the Digitizer is the outer-most screen, which for you is what is cracked.

Also, I could have sworn someone posted these things can be bought for $30. It might have been Minty who posted about it. GL.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links