Help with contacts

This is a discussion on Help with contacts within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I have my Backup Assistant syncing my contacts every night (morning) at 12:30. Every morning I get a notification that the Backup Assistant has encountered ...

Thread: Help with contacts

I have my Backup Assistant syncing my contacts every night (morning) at 12:30. Every morning I get a notification that the Backup Assistant has encountered a database error. Please close BA and try again. Well I do try again and again and I get the same problem. I have turned sync off and turned off the phone and then turned it back on and tried syncing now. I keep getting the database error. Any solutions??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Give up on Backup assistant if contacts is all you are using and sync to gmail. That works for me.

Thanks Sher - I actually did not know my gmail was automatically syncing anyway along with Backup Assistant so I did just turn off the autosync from BA.

Easy to fix. Just go to settings, applications, manage applications, click the running tab, then select backup assistant, clear data, yes to clear data. Then you will be able to start over with backup assistant. Make sure you have your pin number ready. Good luck, it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by djbill View Post
    I have my Backup Assistant syncing my contacts every night (morning) at 12:30. Every morning I get a notification that the Backup Assistant has encountered a database error. Please close BA and try again. Well I do try again and again and I get the same problem. I have turned sync off and turned off the phone and then turned it back on and tried syncing now. I keep getting the database error. Any solutions??

jtm
    Its Simple, Just turn off Automatic sync for Backup assistant. You might have set schedule time for Backup assistant.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links