3G Mobile Hotspot

This is a discussion on 3G Mobile Hotspot within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Is anybody getting the hotspot up and running? I'm reading that you pay extra for the hotspot abilities and if that's true,then that sucks.They get ...

Thread: 3G Mobile Hotspot

Is anybody getting the hotspot up and running? I'm reading that you pay extra for the hotspot abilities and if that's true,then that sucks.They get plenty of dough for the smartphone plan as it is.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just got off the phone with Verizon. It looks like there going to charge $20 for 2gb of data per month. That is on top of the data plan we now have. . It also appears that there system is not ready for the LG Ally.

The tech that I talked to said that it might be up to two weeks before we can activate the 3G hot spot.

If I had a choice I would switch away from verizon there charging too much, however they are the only thing that will work for me at my house.

Sci.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    Is anybody getting the hotspot up and running? I'm reading that you pay extra for the hotspot abilities and if that's true,then that sucks.They get plenty of dough for the smartphone plan as it is.

I agree that really sux. I hope someone can do a custom 2.2 rom soon to get rid of the garbage that was installed with the froyo update.

Man nothing makes some of you people happy.

Link to info on what the 3G Hotspot will cost: http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/22...obile-hotspot/
    Motorola Droid 4

pmd
    As soon as I got the upgrade I looked at the 3G mobile hot spot. I got it working so it said my name and then i put a password onto it. I then connected my ipod to the wireless that was being put out by my phone. I then went into Safiri when i was prompted that it would be $20.00 to get onto the internet. Which makes me mad because any person who owns the LG Ally pays $30.00 a month for data and internet and also including any other phones and packages you have from them. When i found that mad becuase i have been waiting for that forever.

pmd
    As soon as I got the upgrade I looked at the 3G mobile hot spot. I got it working so it said my name and then i put a password onto it. I then connected my ipod to the wireless that was being put out by my phone. I then went into Safiri when i was prompted that it would be $20.00 to get onto the internet. Which makes me mad because any person who owns the LG Ally pays $30.00 a month for data and internet and also including any other phones and packages you have from them. When i found that mad becuase i have been waiting for that forever.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links