Phone won't turn on help!!

This is a discussion on Phone won't turn on help!! within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; so i haven't been receiving texts for about a week now. i can send them but i don't get them. when i told my teacher ...

Thread: Phone won't turn on help!!

Android Lurker ~Yankees~Sabres~'s Avatar
    so i haven't been receiving texts for about a week now. i can send them but i don't get them. when i told my teacher about it she told me to call *228 to reconnect my phone service. and it worked. i got all my texts i haven't been getting. then five minutes later it turns off randomly. i've tried multiple times to turn it back on but it won't. it is now currently plugged in to the wall charger but doesn't show any sign of turning on (there is no red or green light showing it is charging). if you can help i'd really appreiciate it

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe your battery is bad. Do you know anyone else with an Ally that you could switch batteries with to check? Otherwise, I'd take it in to Verizon have them look it over.

Android Lurker ~Yankees~Sabres~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    Maybe your battery is bad. Do you know anyone else with an Ally that you could switch batteries with to check? Otherwise, I'd take it in to Verizon have them look it over.

Thanks but i just took the battery out for a few minutes, put it back in, and now its working fine. But if this starts happening repeatedly, i will definately take it to verizon

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links