Trouble with Froyo and Lost Connectivity

This is a discussion on Trouble with Froyo and Lost Connectivity within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; read a "hard reset" is needed. It fixed my Backup Asst problem....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble with Froyo and Lost Connectivity

read a "hard reset" is needed. It fixed my Backup Asst problem.

Here's my apps (don't judge!):

Abudction, Advanced Task Killer Free, AK Notepad, Alchemy, Aldiko, Angry Birds, Cribbage, Dictionary.com, FlashLight, Google Translate, HistoryEraser, IMDb, Magic 8 Ball, Google Maps, Mobile Banking, Mobile Queue, Flixster, Multicon Widget, My Days, Speed Card, StopWatch & Timer, Sudoku Free, Superflood, Swype, The Weather Channel, Traffic Jam.

I noticed it happened again this afternoon, so I tried to call my cell (no joy) and make an outgoing call and the same thing bks described happened.. couldn't end the calll, had to turn off the phone. When I rebooted, I checked my battery and it was at 33%. When it happened before, though, it was on a fresh charge and I'm guessing around 70-ish%.

Quote Originally Posted by chinacat120 View Post
    Here's my apps (don't judge!):

Abudction, Advanced Task Killer Free, AK Notepad, Alchemy, Aldiko, Angry Birds, Cribbage, Dictionary.com, FlashLight, Google Translate, HistoryEraser, IMDb, Magic 8 Ball, Google Maps, Mobile Banking, Mobile Queue, Flixster, Multicon Widget, My Days, Speed Card, StopWatch & Timer, Sudoku Free, Superflood, Swype, The Weather Channel, Traffic Jam.

I noticed it happened again this afternoon, so I tried to call my cell (no joy) and make an outgoing call and the same thing bks described happened.. couldn't end the calll, had to turn off the phone. When I rebooted, I checked my battery and it was at 33%. When it happened before, though, it was on a fresh charge and I'm guessing around 70-ish%.

The only Apps we have in common are Historyeraser and google maps, so far I haven't added any apps back yet and I uninstalled the update for maps. I am down to 35% so hopefully soon I will be able to see if it does it again. If it doesnt I will start adding apps except for those two and start the test over. Its amazing how long the battery is taking to drain down with wifi, sync and me constantly messing around on the net...Purposely trying to get it down below 30% and its still been 22+ hours!!!

So far, so good...Added historyeraser back and nothing happened, charged phone and now I'm gonna start adding my apps back. Gonna wait to add the Maps update till last.

Quote Originally Posted by bks View Post
    So far, so good...Added historyeraser back and nothing happened, charged phone and now I'm gonna start adding my apps back. Gonna wait to add the Maps update till last.

It's just me but, I would add the apps I thought were problems first. That way if it messed up again, I didn't waste all my time re-adding the good apps.
    Motorola Droid 4

There are only 2 that were possibly causing it and I added the one first and its been fine so I just added my others because I don't use nor do I want maps... I also can't figure out why I have the old market now?

Before last reset the apps I had downloaded were: barcode scanner, atk free, fmylife official, google sky, historyeraser, lookout, musicbox classic, ringdroid, scoremobile, screensot it, sdmove, and US Army survival guide with the updated version of google maps and the market still had the same problem...Since doing another factory reset and formatting my sd card I installed barcode scanner, fmylife official, historyeraser, lookout, ringdroid, sdmove , US Army survival guide and I now have the old market version and no maps updates installed...So far I have had no problems with calls not ending, getting stuck between wifi/3g or switching on/off airplane mode or any other problems

After charging and restarting everything is still good...market finally updated too! Unless the problems come back or someone else posts here this will be my last update

I did a factory reset this weekend and formatted the SD. Everything seems to be working fine so far. Hit 33% today and passed it without incident.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links