Alarm Failure

This is a discussion on Alarm Failure within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I use my LC Ally to get up in the morning and go to work. I have on WAY TOO MANY occassions been late beacuse ...

Thread: Alarm Failure

I use my LC Ally to get up in the morning and go to work. I have on WAY TOO MANY occassions been late beacuse it has failed to go off. I have 3 set to go off everyhalf hour and ALL 3 fail to work!!! UGH this is annoying!! Anyone else with this issue? I will reset the phone by taking the battery out, but then a few days or week later it happens again for known reason. Is this a huge issue for anyone else?? Any ideas how to fix or why this happens?

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't really pay attention to my alarms. There have been times when I missed one but I always figure it is just because I didn't hear it.

Do you use an Automatic Task Killer? If you do, it could be killing the alarm.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    I don't really pay attention to my alarms. There have been times when I missed one but I always figure it is just because I didn't hear it.

Do you use an Automatic Task Killer? If you do, it could be killing the alarm.

Yes I do use Advanced Task Killer.....

YES i use task killer.....never thought of that!!

Now you know why there are those who say ATKs cause more problems than they solve.

One of these days I am going to write an article called "The Myth About ATKs" that will explain what an ATK does and doesn't do and how to use one correctly.

I actually do use one but have not reinstalled it since the last upgrade. However, I never allow it to auto kill. Instead I add the ATK widget and when the phone gets sluggish, I simply touch the widget.
    Motorola Droid 4

Show my love: the bluetooth MP3 sunglasses player

Hi, guys, I would love to share my great bluetooth MP3 sunglasses player with you, that is outstanding. I bought it last week and I tried to use a new style of purchasing: group-buying with my friends. So, it was nice, I thought. From the picture, you can know it is cool, right. When I wear the sunglasses, at the same time, I am able to listen to my favorite hip-pop, so unique. Group-buying is a nice way for me, enjoy bulk discount and good service. Now, I am going to buy the latest Hot Phones from: Group Purchase : 24retail.com . Hope I am still lucky, and I will share the next good news with you.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links