Playlist Issue

This is a discussion on Playlist Issue within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; After the Froyo update, my Ally wpied out my music playlists, but I decided I could remake them later. Well tonight, while I was remaking ...

Thread: Playlist Issue

After the Froyo update, my Ally wpied out my music playlists, but I decided I could remake them later. Well tonight, while I was remaking my playlists, I ran across an issue that's really bugging me.

When I try to reorder a song and put it into a different place in the playlist, it replaces itself with another song and messes with the order I want to set it in. Some songs stay stuck in their positions, and other songs replace themselves into another order.

Is this an issue with the update for me, or is this something other users are experiencing too?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How are you creating and editing playlists? Using WMP 11? Using an App? What extension are your using for playlists?

The Froyo update should not have effected your SD Card, where music and playlists are stored. Did you format the card afterwards or something?

I used the included music player to creat my playlists, and I didn't do anything to my SD card after the Froyo update.

Like you said, it shouldn't have affected my SD card, like my mom and my sister, who both use Allys too. Nothing was affected for them, and they still have all their playlists and the like intact. Out of the three of us, I'm the only one with this issue, because as I said, my playlists were wiped out after the update.

I do not know of a way to create Playlists using the stock Music App. Please describe your steps.

I think what you are doing is going to the Playlists Tab in the Music player. This just lists Playlists you have added.

You'll need an App that can create Playlists or to transfer Playlists over from your computer.

Be an Android application developer

CodeFrux announces their new training batch for Android apps development starts on 2nd Apr 11 at Bangalore.

Duration : 8 day

for more information Android app development training in Bangalore, CodeFrux Technology

contact at codefrux dot com

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links