FroYo Contact Display Options Have Changed

This is a discussion on FroYo Contact Display Options Have Changed within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I recently factory reset my phone. My contact list went from hundreds down to 23. However, when i type in my "old contacts" phone number ...

Thread: FroYo Contact Display Options Have Changed

I recently factory reset my phone. My contact list went from hundreds down to 23. However, when i type in my "old contacts" phone number they are still there. When i do a name search in contacts "search all contacts" comes up and all my contacts are there too. I tried to import them but it wont work. Any idea how to get them back?

thanks

g

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you checked your settings in Contacts? These options have been enhanced since FroYo. Go to the Contact Tab, press Menu, touch Display Options. Touch the Account associated with the contacts you want to display. Check off the Groups you want to include (only My contacts is checked by default so if your contacts are not under My contacts they will be hidden by default).

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    Have you checked your settings in Contacts? These options have been enhanced since FroYo. Go to the Contact Tab, press Menu, touch Display Options. Touch the Account associated with the contacts you want to display. Check off the Groups you want to include (only My contacts is checked by default so if your contacts are not under My contacts they will be hidden by default).

That did it.

thanks

G

I know that there's probably a thread for this, and I want this phone to work. My phone is synced up to FB and GMail, but I came home from the store with none of my phone contacts in place. I bought this phone to be a phone that just happens to have internet, not a replacement laptop that can make calls if you just re-add the friends you can't remember the numbers to.

I am lost. I have friends on here that are on here for a reason, and I need to talk to them. So how do I get these numbers from my Hue II to my LG Ally without manual labor?

I just saw another thread with this question yesterday and the answer was something to do with the settings for which contacts were to be displayed. Sorry I don't remember exactly what but I do know the answer was posted, so hopefully you can find it and use it.

Merged.

Your answer is above.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links