Since FroYo I get no Lock Screen and Cannot Enter Airplane Mode

This is a discussion on Since FroYo I get no Lock Screen and Cannot Enter Airplane Mode within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; since i've updated my ally phone, the airplane mode/silent mode is missing when i turn it off. my only option when i turn it off ...

Thread: Since FroYo I get no Lock Screen and Cannot Enter Airplane Mode

since i've updated my ally phone, the airplane mode/silent mode is missing when i turn it off. my only option when i turn it off is "power off." also the default lock and unlock is missing. i have several other issues as well, but thought i'd start with these. can anyone help me? thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is the first I have heard of either of these two issues but it sounds like they could be related to the same problem. I could not find any thing in any of the other forums either. I would suggest going over to LG Community and posting it there for LG Pro to look into it.
    Motorola Droid 4

where do i find the lg community at? i've looked under all the tabs, but don't seem to be able to find it

Quote Originally Posted by franki5f View Post
    [b]where do i find the lg community at? i've looked under all the tabs, but don't seem to be able to find it

Sorry, I didn't have the link earlier. It is on a different site: http://www.lgallyforums.com/
    Motorola Droid 4

3 things, Franki5f!

1, "Ally Help" is not an adequate title. It says nothing about what this thread is about. I changed it.

2. Double posts will get you a lot less than one post, and they clutter the board. I deleted the 2nd.

3. I moved this to Help, like where your second thread was posted. This is not an Intro or Site Assistance.

Basically, when you create a thread remember that others in the community might be seeking similar help. These three things help everyone.

Please come back if you find any answers. It could help someone else.

Did you Factory Reset after the update?

Thx,

Q

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    3 things, Franki5f!

1, "Ally Help" is not an adequate title. It says nothing about what this thread is about. I changed it.

2. Double posts will get you a lot less than one post, and they clutter the board. I deleted the 2nd.

3. I moved this to Help, like where your second thread was posted. This is not an Intro or Site Assistance.

Basically, when you create a thread remember that others in the community might be seeking similar help. These three things help everyone.

Please come back if you find any answers. It could help someone else.

Did you Factory Reset after the update?

Thx,

Q

thanks for the insite. sorry you were annoyed. since i'm am new i didn't know where to post what and someone else told me to post on the lg community. so hence, i'm surprised there were only two areas where i posted. i can usually figure things out, but this has got me stumped. if anyone can give me an answer it would be greatly appreciated. i'll do the factory reset thing, but i'm a little apprehensive cause i don't know what else will happen to the phone. if all else fails i guess i'll go back to verizon.

thanks

thanks

did the factory reset. lock and unlock are back as well as airplane mode, power off and silent mode. thanks for your help

Cool. I am glad it is fixed.

NP with the new site stuff. It was just a reminder.

Figures, the one time I don't suggest doing an FR, it is the correct answer.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links