bluetooth sound quality

This is a discussion on bluetooth sound quality within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Since the update my plantronics 975 sound quality has changed drastically, it used to be crystal clear, right after the update it started cracking and ...

Thread: bluetooth sound quality

Since the update my plantronics 975 sound quality has changed drastically, it used to be crystal clear, right after the update it started cracking and skipping, I uninstalled it did a battery out reset and reinstalled it, still terrible, now what? I spent good money on the plantronics and would like to use it. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

sia
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbghio View Post
    Since the update my plantronics 975 sound quality has changed drastically, it used to be crystal clear, right after the update it started cracking and skipping, I uninstalled it did a battery out reset and reinstalled it, still terrible, now what? I spent good money on the plantronics and would like to use it. Any help would be appreciated.

I've exactly same problem after 2.2 update with Plantronics Voyager Pro headset. I've tried my old Plantronics Discovery 925, and it does not have the problem.

--igor

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links