Ally phone just died

This is a discussion on Ally phone just died within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; My phone was working fine this morning. About 30 min after using it, it's now dead. And I don't mean battery (it won't even charge), ...

Thread: Ally phone just died

My phone was working fine this morning. About 30 min after using it, it's now dead. And I don't mean battery (it won't even charge), I mean dead! It's only a couple of months old. Any ideas what I might do to revive it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There are far too many factors to consider. Pulling and replacing the battery is where I would start. I suggest you contact VW. They might have tests or other information that is not common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    There are far too many factors to consider. Pulling and replacing the battery is where I would start. I suggest you contact VW. They might have tests or other information that is not common knowledge.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Yet another trip to the VW store. I had hoped that someone else ran across the problem and came up with a trick to make it work again....like "jump up and down on your left leg while clicking the camera button" or something strange that works. I'll make another trip to the store but I hope they let me leave my dead phone there and come up with a more impressive phone to keep me happy. At this point I'm really wondering if I made the right choice in switching from t-mobile where I never had a problem before.

My ally has done that since the update, pulled the battery and hasn't happened again since...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links