Text message issues

This is a discussion on Text message issues within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I just got the new upgrade on my phone last night and now I can't send texts messages in extended network?? What do I do??...

Thread: Text message issues

I just got the new upgrade on my phone last night and now I can't send texts messages in extended network?? What do I do??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I could send regular text messages after the upgrade but not one that contained a picture. Tried everything I could and finally called Verizon. They called me back on another line so they could talk to my phone. Had to turn it off, pull the battery for a minute or so and then call *228 and reactivate the phone (option 1) after he did whatever he did. Then it rebooted and he did something else then I had to call the *228 again but this time use option 2 to update whatever. That worked and now I'm able to send picture messages whether on 3g or wifi. Perhaps a call to Verizon will solve your problem.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links