Ally making calls by itself

This is a discussion on Ally making calls by itself within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Originally Posted by TammyinOR Righty58 Thank you for responding. I do have a blue tooth, and it might have been activated as I had come ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ally making calls by itself

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinOR View Post
    Righty58

Thank you for responding. I do have a blue tooth, and it might have been activated as I had come in from driving and don't always deactivate the blue tooth when it's not on my ear.

Question...if its the voicedialer and bluetooth...what is the solution? I occasionally use the voice dialer, but frequently use my blue tooth, so I am not eager to stop using either all together.

The good news is this may have been a singular fluke incident...but obviously because of "who" my phone has chosen to dial makes this matter essential that it doesn't become a reoccurring event.

Thanks

Tammy
    TAmmy,

I have found the easiest is to just turn off the blue tooth before you put it in your purse, pocket, etc. My phone has made international calls, random numbers and people in my phone book. Now that I am aware and turn off the blue tooth, (I live in my car for my job so I use my blue tooth all of the time.)

Best of luck to you, I hope this helps.

Righty58

Thank you. I will make a point to deactivate the blue tooth if its not in my ear. Hopefully this will be the one and only time my phone dials "home" without me.

Thank you for your assistance.

TA

Quote Originally Posted by Righty58 View Post
    TAmmy,

I have found the easiest is to just turn off the blue tooth before you put it in your purse, pocket, etc. My phone has made international calls, random numbers and people in my phone book. Now that I am aware and turn off the blue tooth, (I live in my car for my job so I use my blue tooth all of the time.)

Best of luck to you, I hope this helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links