Wallpaper/Theme help

This is a discussion on Wallpaper/Theme help within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I recently DL a new theme, however my phone still had my old wallpaper, a pic I had saved. I have deleted the picture and ...

Thread: Wallpaper/Theme help

I recently DL a new theme, however my phone still had my old wallpaper, a pic I had saved.

I have deleted the picture and it is still set as my wallpaper, also I changed themes and it still only see my pic, not the theme pics (which should be wood) the icons position changed but the background stayed the same, thans in advance, also I dont have the owners manual, my wife got the new iphone and I took over her ally

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The manual is online only. This thread has a link to the manual and other helpful info.

Which theme are you talking about? There are Themes and then there are themes. Themes are launchers like Android Home, LG Ally Home, LauncherPro, ADW, Go, Home++, etc. Some of these launchers allow the use of custom icons. Some add functions and cool visuals, like different transition screens. These are also referred to as Home(s) or Launchers. Go to Themes in the App drawer to change Themes.

There are also theme add-ons that change your icon appearances, etc. These are add-ons to the Launchers mentioned above that change the appearance of your home screens, icons, dock (those buttons at the bottom that scroll separately from the home screens). For these you would first need a Launcher that supports add-on themes.

So to which theme do you refer?

these, Go launcher, but now I think I may of not done something right, I am looking at the owners manual from the link you sent me, thank you

OK, so you downloaded the Go Launcher, went to the App drawer and set your Theme to Go, right? After that you have to download this theme add-on and add it to the Go Launcher (adding it should be automatic).

Did you go to your Gallery to see if the bookshelf wallpaper shows up there? If so, just long-touch it to Set As Wallpaper.

oh no joke? sweet man, thank you, no I didnt do any of that, lol, thats prob why it didnt work huh?

how do I go to App drawer and set my Theme to Go?

The app drawer is the rubics cube looking icon at the bottom of the home screen, just touch it to open, then find an app called themes. Touch it and you will then have the option to change your Home Launcher.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links