Hmmmmm....what's up with that?!?!

This is a discussion on Hmmmmm....what's up with that?!?! within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; It's probably my battery, but my phone's been acting up for the last couple of weeks. I would have the phone charging...(both via wall and ...

Thread: Hmmmmm....what's up with that?!?!

It's probably my battery, but my phone's been acting up for the last couple of weeks. I would have the phone charging...(both via wall and USB), and it would stop charging. It says it's fully charged, (even with the green status light showing), but when I pull it off the charger, it's at like 87%. So I plug it back in, works for a few minutes, and Boom. It's "charged."

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you using the charger that came with the phone or some aftermarket charger or a charger from another phone? Pretty much every charger I have tried has given me similar problems except for the one that came with the phone.

Read this. It explains why this happens. Good read too, BTW.

http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/23...ntry1000012498

Interesting read.... The part that explains "bump charging" doesn't appear to be possible on the Ally since the Ally turns itself on when you plug in the charger, with this technique the phone needs to be off. I wonder if bump charging still applies while the phone is on???

I'm using the charger that came with the phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links