Running sloooow

This is a discussion on Running sloooow within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; After getting Froyo, it was all great for a few days. Then I had a few calls not hanging up. So I did a factory ...

Thread: Running sloooow

After getting Froyo, it was all great for a few days. Then I had a few calls not hanging up. So I did a factory reset. I only downloaded a few apps, literally, like 3 or 4 and have since uninstalled Weather Channel, because after it's update, its not opening anymore. Anyways, now (the past couple of days) my phone is EXTREMELY slow when going to a new screen or opening anything. I just did the FR like a week ago so I don't know what's going on. Any advice? Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by KStone View Post
    After getting Froyo, it was all great for a few days. Then I had a few calls not hanging up. So I did a factory reset. I only downloaded a few apps, literally, like 3 or 4 and have since uninstalled Weather Channel, because after it's update, its not opening anymore. Anyways, now (the past couple of days) my phone is EXTREMELY slow when going to a new screen or opening anything. I just did the FR like a week ago so I don't know what's going on. Any advice? Thanks!

has it been awhile since you formatted your SD card?

I updated to 2.2.1 using the LG update software, did a factory reset & formated my SD card then I put back on all my apps and my Ally now runs better than it ever did with 2.1.1 imho

froyo will slow the ally because of all the additions. The best thing to do is to root the phone and install a kernel with a clock doubler to speed the phone up. I have mine rooted and I am running velocity 1.0. http://androidforums.com/trident/270...st-stable.html Rom. Wich has that type kernel in it phone moves very fast. I rooted it with the trident guide. http://androidforums.com/ally-all-th...oot-users.html guide

Twitter
    @milkmac9
    I also have mine rooted with velocity and overclocked at 787mhz
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

Twitter
    @milkmac9
    I also added launcherpro and now it runs like a dream. really smooth. you can root it with an application. called gingerbreak. u can download it from. www.4shared.com
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links