Can't load certain web pages & more

This is a discussion on Can't load certain web pages & more within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hi everyone, I just received my Ally a few days ago. So far, I'm really loving it. But, there are some things I have questions ...

Thread: Can't load certain web pages & more

Hi everyone,

I just received my Ally a few days ago. So far, I'm really loving it. But, there are some things I have questions about. I've searched through the site and can't seem to find these answers. I'd appreciate any help.

1. When I go to some web pages, it tells me "flash required". I thought since I have the 2.2.1 update on my phone that I should be able to load flash pages.

2. When I'm texting with someone, I notice their Facebook pic shows up when they reply. However, under my texts, there is only the icon for the droid. Is there a way to have my picture show up?

3. How can I get Skype mobile to stop running automatically. I've gone to the apps setting place and I don't see anything to stop that.

4. Is it really worth it to get Launcher Pro or Home ++? Are there more background choices?

5. Is there any way to play the games that are on Facebook (Bejeweled Blitz, Zumas Revenge Blitz, etc.)?

Thanks for any answers you can provide. I'm learning little by little. I had to d/l a manual. I noticed someone else said they got theirs without a manual, as well! Hmmm. :-)

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    1 times
    The Ally's processor is not supported by Adobe so there will doubtfully ever be Flash on the Ally.

Unless you root and delete Skype you have no options but to let it do its thing.

You don't really get more background choices with a different launcher. You get improved performance and possibly some theming capabilities.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links