NO MORE PICTURES!

This is a discussion on NO MORE PICTURES! within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; why are all of the pictures on my phone not showing up? t keeps saying there are no pictures on file or something like that, ...

Thread: NO MORE PICTURES!

why are all of the pictures on my phone not showing up? t keeps saying there are no pictures on file or something like that, oh and my phone keeps telling me the SD card was removed when the phone was just sitting on my bed?? whats going onn!!??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ashpenn View Post
    why are all of the pictures on my phone not showing up? t keeps saying there are no pictures on file or something like that, oh and my phone keeps telling me the SD card was removed when the phone was just sitting on my bed?? whats going onn!!??

I am having the exact same problem today. My phone kept telling me the SD card has been removed, when it just sits on my desk. Now I can't see any of my pictures and it keeps telling me "There are no items in your collection" when I had about 30 pictures yesterday. I am very frustrated with this and really need my pictures back!

Does the phone recognize/find anything else on the card? If no you might try to open the cover and giggle the card and see what happens. Don't remember where but someone was saying on another thread that they removed their battery and there was a gray piece of tape under it, The removed that and put a piece of cardstock over the pins there, then replaced the tape and it worked OK. He thought there was a little sticky stuff left on the tape and it was holding a pin or two off the card so it didn't register. You might also check that.

I did take out the battery and check and it was clean. I took some more pictures with the phone and they are now on the card, but the previous ones are still gone. Normally I would not even care, but my dog recently passed away and I had a bunch of pictures of her on there that I wanted to keep :-(

Did you try using the computer to check and see if the pictures could be found?

Yep, I tried that too. No dice :-(

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links