Problems with making a Google Account

This is a discussion on Problems with making a Google Account within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hi, i'm a new member here, and i have been having a **** ton of trouble with my LG Ally with software version 2.1. When ...

Thread: Problems with making a Google Account

Hi, i'm a new member here, and i have been having a **** ton of trouble with my LG Ally with software version 2.1. When i try to make a google account or connect to an online account, which is required to get apps and ****, it says that it cannot connect to the server. Yes, i have tried when there was amazing service and it still does not work. Even when i was connected to wifi, it still would not work. Help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

seriously? No one can help me?

Sometimes it does take a while for someone who has an answer to check a thread and answer a question. In order to use the phone at all (as I remember it) I had to have or create a Gmail account at the very beginning. Since I already had one I just followed the directions on the screen to associate the account with the phone. I have heard from others that all the steps to creating an account are gone through on the screen.

One suggestion might be to go on your computer, create the account, and then start the phone and follow the directions to associate the account with the phone.

If this is not helpful (and I might be misunderstanding the problem so it is not helpful) please let us know what the problem you are having is so we can know how to help you. More details of what the problem is would be helpful.

Just checking to see if you were able to create an account using your computer or if you are still having troubles? If you are still having trouble would you please tell us what problems you are running into? Your last post was not very specific and does not really give anyone an idea of where the problem lies.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links