Quirky Touch Screen

This is a discussion on Quirky Touch Screen within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; So on my LG ally I've been having some touch screen problems. The screen works for the most part but certain things are problematic. The ...

Thread: Quirky Touch Screen

So on my LG ally I've been having some touch screen problems. The screen works for the most part but certain things are problematic. The back button doesn't seem to work very often and when it does work it's because I pushed on it rather firmly. Also it's hard to grab the pull down menu off the task bar at the top, seems to work when it wants to. Is this a known problem, or is my phone just acting up. Also, taking the battery out seemed to improve the problem for a while. Are there any fixes for this, or do I just have to put up with it?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Re the back button: Do you still have the screen protector that came on the screen on or have you removed it? Yes it came with something over the screen. Did you put a screen protector on the phone? If yes this could be a cause of the problem (and maybe the other one also). Try taking the protector off and see how it works. If there is no protector on the screen (and you remember removing the screen protector, not just that you don't see one) then someone else will have to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by sherongb View Post
    Re the back button: Do you still have the screen protector that came on the screen on or have you removed it? Yes it came with something over the screen. Did you put a screen protector on the phone? If yes this could be a cause of the problem (and maybe the other one also). Try taking the protector off and see how it works. If there is no protector on the screen (and you remember removing the screen protector, not just that you don't see one) then someone else will have to help you.

Is it possible that the screen protector is too low on your screen? My screen protector is above (1/8") the back button.

The phone is a verizon return that we bought off from Ebay. it did have a screen protector on it when it came and we removed it. We did just put a new screen protector on it but the problem was there before the protector was put on, although it did get a little worse with the new protector. The problem was NOT there when we first started using the phone, this is a new development in the past couple of days.

You can also open notifications by pressing Menu > Notifications.

How worth is HTC Arrive - Purchasing from Negri Electronics

I was in a need to buy a Sprint cellphone and went upon negrielectronics.com . HTC Arrive is the model I've choosen because I've heard that HTC can play Flash files on any webpage. Is it true? Well, I've chosen Negri Electronics because it has got a very quick customer support response as well as fast shipment service (free of cost for the whole of USA). I trust Negri Electronics because of 1500 authentic positive customer reviews for them on Google Checkout.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links