HELP my phone has become a paperweight!!

This is a discussion on HELP my phone has become a paperweight!! within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I get this thing that says phone memory full when it is NOT! I have killed tasks erased text messages, etc etc, i cannot add ...

Thread: HELP my phone has become a paperweight!!

I get this thing that says phone memory full when it is NOT! I have killed tasks erased text messages, etc etc, i cannot add any contacts or send or recieve any texts. PLESE help me!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you tried clearing all caches? Go to the actual browser email programs and empty the trash? Turned the phone off, waited a few minutes then restarted it? Take the battery out, wait a few minutes then put it back in and restart it?

Several suggestions I have seen from other problems that seem to be basic ones to try. If those don't work please do repost and see if anyone else has any other suggestions.

Edited to add: And don't forget about moving apps to the SD card as much as you can. Sometimes the phones memory is full but the SD card has lots of space on it and it's the phones memory that needs to be freed up.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links