touch screen

This is a discussion on touch screen within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; When my phone is on I often have a problem sliding my finger across the front to start the phone. I went to Verizon and ...

Thread: touch screen

When my phone is on I often have a problem sliding my finger across the front to start the phone. I went to Verizon and they changed the pattern on the phone but it is more complicated to slide my finger in a half circle then directly across the phone and it still often takes two or three tries.Have others experienced this problem and if so is a new phone the only way to resolve the issue? My phone is still in warranty.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

When the phone comes there is a film on the screen that is hard to see. Have you removed this film? Is your screen bared and still having problems? If there is still some type of protector over the screen try removing it. This does help.

Quote Originally Posted by sherongb View Post
    When the phone comes there is a film on the screen that is hard to see. Have you removed this film? Is your screen bared and still having problems? If there is still some type of protector over the screen try removing it. This does help.

I actually added a better protector film to protect the screen . I will remove it and try again although I would like to protect the screen.

Look through the forum, there is a long topic on using a screen protector or not, don't remember which area it's in or what the actual topic name is. It might be something like To bare or not to bare (or I could just have Shakespear on my mind).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links