calendar issues

This is a discussion on calendar issues within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; The time changed Sunday morning and the times on my calendar changed with it. ie. An appointment scheduled for 10am is now listed as starting ...

Thread: calendar issues

The time changed Sunday morning and the times on my calendar changed with it. ie. An appointment scheduled for 10am is now listed as starting at 11am. Is there a way to change them back with out having to change every appointment individually?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mine did the same thing but I only had a few items so I just manually changed them. I could see how this would be an issue for people with lots of calendar entries. I wonder if a *228 will fix this?

This appears to be an Android issue rather than a single carrier. Based on that I doubt if updating the roaming would help.

There was a discussion before the time change where someone had entered an event on their phone and the time was off on their Google calendar (or it was the other way around, sorry but it's not stuck in my mind which way it was) and wondered if appt times would change when the time change came.

Someone needs to tell Android that if I put an appointment down for 10am that doesn't change just because of the government deciding to move the time up or down an hour, I still have a 10 am appointment.

I know this thread has been quiet for a while but with the time change recently behind us I though this information might be helpful. It appears that the change in appointment times when daylight savings time ended did occur. And appointment times were changed. This article http://lifehacker.com/#!5782671/how-do-i-prevent-time-zone-mess+ups-while-traveling has a look at why and how to prevent it. Not much help for appointments already entered and changed but might be something to check for the future.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links