Frozen Phone withthe word ANDROID

This is a discussion on Frozen Phone withthe word ANDROID within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I woke this morning and my phone screen was black, with the word ANDROID was showing..like when it resets and starts up. None of the ...

Thread: Frozen Phone withthe word ANDROID

I woke this morning and my phone screen was black, with the word ANDROID was showing..like when it resets and starts up. None of the buttons work and I cannot shut it off. Its not completely frozen, the word ANDROID still lights ups up back and forth. Is this some kind of a mode that it goes in? This has ever has happened...have the phone since December (2.2)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Since none of the buttons work have you tried removing the battery, leaving it out for 5 or 10 seconds and then replacing it and restarting the phone? That sometimes helps.

Thanks for posting a reply. I did that and when I put my battery back in, it was dead...really strange.

I had the same problem. Tried removing battery and restart and all that. Turned out the sdcard needed reformatted. I popped it in my laptop...it didnt read that it was in so I removed and inserted til laptop noticed it was there lol then I was able to transfer songs and apps and whatever i wanted to keep into a new file on my desktop. then went into my computer and reformatted(erased) .. put it back in my phone. Turned it on and it worked ) I also was able to turn on my phone and have it load withOUT my sdcard in it. it had a notification that i needed to put it in. this way gives you the option to reformat the sdcard while in your phone if you cant use a laptop for some reason. Just take it out and power down your phone. or vice versa. Turn on your phone, let it load then put your sdcard in(it will more than likely say there is an error on your sdcard. hence the need to reformat. I did this a couple months ago and have no prob ) my phone is soon to be a year old and my screen quit a couple days ago. Not related to the sdcard ) Prolly too many time of dropping the slippery sucker hahaha I recommend getting one of those squishy gel cases. the hard ones just dont allow for bounce!

hope this all helps )

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links