Phone will not Charge by ANY USB port.

This is a discussion on Phone will not Charge by ANY USB port. within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; ok so I have an Ally on 2.2.1 and just out of the blue this week it decided USB connections were not good enough to ...

Thread: Phone will not Charge by ANY USB port.

ok so I have an Ally on 2.2.1 and just out of the blue this week it decided USB connections were not good enough to charge it. I plug it into any PC USB or my USB car adapter and the red light glows but the battery icon does not show charging (because it's not actually charging). Now my other phone is a Samsung Epic and it will work it the Epic's USB wall adapter. In fact any USB wall adapter will work. but no matter what USB cable I use or USB port I'm connecting it to, it refuses to charge anymore.

I've tried the debug trick some people said worked for them but the debug was already unchecked. Is this a fixable problem or did LG F-up here.

Help please!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
    ok so I have an Ally on 2.2.1 and just out of the blue this week it decided USB connections were not good enough to charge it. I plug it into any PC USB or my USB car adapter and the red light glows but the battery icon does not show charging (because it's not actually charging). Now my other phone is a Samsung Epic and it will work it the Epic's USB wall adapter. In fact any USB wall adapter will work. but no matter what USB cable I use or USB port I'm connecting it to, it refuses to charge anymore.

I've tried the debug trick some people said worked for them but the debug was already unchecked. Is this a fixable problem or did LG F-up here.

Help please!
    I wish I could help but my problem is the exact opposite. My Ally won't charge wehn connected to a wall outlet but will when plugged to an USB.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links