Having trouble getting drivers on computer

This is a discussion on Having trouble getting drivers on computer within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Basically, I'm following instructions on how to root my ally, and one of them was to download the LGMobile support tool... I followed all instructions ...

Thread: Having trouble getting drivers on computer

Basically, I'm following instructions on how to root my ally, and one of them was to download the LGMobile support tool... I followed all instructions on getting my USB drivers, however when I plug in my phone to my computer (USB Debugging is enabled), I get the little icon in my system tray that lets me know new drivers are attempting to be installed, and when I click to see the status of them, there are like 5 "LG Mobile USB Modem" that are all either waiting for user input or pending... The one that is waiting for user input is asking me to insert a CD with the drivers on them, which I don't have because my Ally didn't come with one... I have also gone on the LG website to download them too... So basically, I don't want to try and root until I know everything is as it should be, and these drivers not installing on my computer seem to be putting a halt on my progress... Any help would be great... If I need to specify anything also, let me know... Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It is difficult to troubleshoot the drivers since everyone's computer is setup differently. I had the same issue with the 5 drivers when trying to set my Ally up for development. There are a few discussions in the Hacking and Development board http://www.lgallyforums.com/forum/19...g-development/ that might help.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links