Bluetooth Operation

This is a discussion on Bluetooth Operation within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Anyone having problems with turning the bluetooth option on? My Ally's bluetooth will not "turn on"....

Thread: Bluetooth Operation

Anyone having problems with turning the bluetooth option on? My Ally's bluetooth will not "turn on".

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you tried turning the phone off and back on? Maybe pull the battery for a few seconds too. Then see if it comes on or not.
    Motorola Droid 4

I was having the same problem this morning. In fact, that's why I logged on to the forum was to address bluetooth issues. I did get it turned on finally by turning the phone off and then back on. My problem now is how to delete bluetooth devices. If I press and hold on the device I only get the option to pair and connect. I want to delete. I used to be able to transfer files to my Mac via bluetooth but I can't do that today but now I've somehow managed to have my computer listed twice under devices. I'd like to just delete both of them and start over but can't seem to be able to do that. I used to like this phone but the more updates they do the more they screw it up and I'm ready to switch to an iPhone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links