flashing velocity

This is a discussion on flashing velocity within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; i was hoping someone could help. ive watched a bunch of videos on youtube thinking i might be doing something wrong. im trying to flash ...

Thread: flashing velocity

i was hoping someone could help. ive watched a bunch of videos on youtube thinking i might be doing something wrong. im trying to flash velocity on my ally. when im installing it everything goes fine. then when i reboot it, it starts and endless loop between the lg startup logo and the verizon. i was able to restore to my backup however still not able to flash velocity. any ideas guys?? thanks.

Scratch that. i was able to flash it back to the default ROM but now the touch screen dosent work

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @milkmac9
    exact thing happened to me in a loop like that. it happend because I tried to install an old version of velocity. the newest version is velocity 1.1. it shoud work it takes a while to boot up the first time. and make sure ur using clockwork mod recovery
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links