Home keys not working.

This is a discussion on Home keys not working. within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; SO recently I've found that niether HOME keys are working. the one on the front of the phone NOR the one on the QWERTY board. ...

Thread: Home keys not working.

SO recently I've found that niether HOME keys are working. the one on the front of the phone NOR the one on the QWERTY board. If I'm on the internet or certain apps the only way I can back out to the home screen is to restart the phone. If one button wasn't working I would assume that button was busted but BOTH??? Did I accidently set some sort of lock out or somthing? Does anyone else have this issue or a fix? Thanks for any help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What apps have you downloaded? One of them could have changed the settings for the home function.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    What apps have you downloaded? One of them could have changed the settings for the home function.

Mostly I just download games...Is thier a way to reset it? Or do I have to delete each app at a time till I find it? IE: is thier an easy way?

There is no setting for the LG Ally that allows you to change it (or in this case) change it back. That is why I think it was a program that you downloaded but it could be something else too. Hard to say without seeing the phone itself. If it was an app that caused it, I don't know what deleting it would do. You can try going to the Market and viewing all your downloaded apps to see what permissions they require. Find the ones that have permissions to change Hardware Controls and start with them.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links