Are we ever going to get better battery

This is a discussion on Are we ever going to get better battery within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I have contemplated many times getting the extened battery for the Ally but I never had the money. the extended battery is half the price ...

Thread: Are we ever going to get better battery

I have contemplated many times getting the extened battery for the Ally but I never had the money. the extended battery is half the price of the phone. I would not pay that much money for that. I was wondering I fLG is ever going to look at the battery problem with this phone. Thank You

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    I typically get over 12 hours of life out of my original battery. I can't complain considering what the phone does.

From what I've read, the newer phones have the same battery problems.

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    These are smatphones, if you want better battery life go back to a simple flip phone. Androids are constantly sending and receiving data, using widgets, etc. 12+ hours is pretty good compared to some, especially the "4G" phones.

Twitter
    @milkmac9
    Check out my thread it should help. http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/31...ntry1000014837
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

Twitter
    @milkmac9
    It requires root but I show u the easiest 1 touch root methed that works as of now.
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

First, bravo to Amazon

First, bravo to Amazon, because my first order has disappeared in the post, and Amazon quickly and easily replaced.House MD DVD

If you've seen every episode of House and appreciated, so you will know how exciting it is to see the teamwork.True blood DVD
    House Season Three is full of twists and turns and imagination medical ideas that seem out of this world, but it is in the realm of possibility, and addictive to watch.Ghost Whisperer DVD

Chemistry between the characters add interest, and despite the self-destructive lifestyle of the House, and despite its rude and reckless manor, you can not help but like him.Two and a Half Men DVD

If I ever find myself in the hospital with a rare tropical disease, I prefer to be treated by a doctor who knows almost everything about rude, a medical policy with a house beside the big bed, he knows very little!

Bottom line - If you liked the episodes of the house, you'll love it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links