LG ally ever going to run 4G

This is a discussion on LG ally ever going to run 4G within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I was just wondering because verizon is making a big deal out of 4G and every phone on verizon is running on 4G thanks....

Thread: LG ally ever going to run 4G

I was just wondering because verizon is making a big deal out of 4G and every phone on verizon is running on 4G thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No, the Ally doesn't have the right hardware to run on 4G.
    Motorola Droid 4

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Hardly any phone on Verizon is LTE at the moment.

And what AA said.

I was not really what to expect

I was not really what to expect when I began to see ghosts because I used to see downtown and tired of that.
    Ghost Whisperer DVDIt is much better than average - I think it has something to do with a younger and more dynamic casting. Melinda Gordon (Love-Hewitt) takes place at an early age has a knack for talking to those who have not yet passed. True blood DVDWhy have not gone through yet? They have unfinished business here on earth and it becomes your job to help them. The show actually begins with the marriage of Melinda,
    House MD DVDJim (David Conrad, the beautiful Miss-Match) and when they move into their new house, which is confronted by the ghost of the first time we've seen. Each week a new episode offers a ghost who needs his help, and this may seem trivial, sometimes moving and sad and sweet at once. A good show can not please everyone, but worth trying to see (if you're someone who thinks that this may not appeal to you).Two and a Half Men DVD

I also like Melinda's business partner, Andrea (Aisha Tyler), who tries to understand and help Melinda everything that happens on the spectrum. I love this, and I think it has an appeal - not usually someone who is spooky stuff, but this is a great show. I do not recommend

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links