FRUSTRATED! Someone help me PLEASE!

This is a discussion on FRUSTRATED! Someone help me PLEASE! within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I've had my Ally for almost 8 months. Last night I noticed that the end of my wall charger had gotten some water on it, ...

Thread: FRUSTRATED! Someone help me PLEASE!

I've had my Ally for almost 8 months. Last night I noticed that the end of my wall charger had gotten some water on it, and since I leave it plugged in because when I'm home I always plug in my phone asap, it was making a hissing noise. I unplugged it and it stopped, so I left it out to dry for awhile. When I checked on it later, I noticed that it wasn't hissing any longer so I plugged my phone in to make sure it still charged. The icon at the top said it was, so I left it to charge. Occasionally if I used it for something, it would interrupt what I was doing and switch between the screen I was on and some kind of makeshift home screen (the one where you slide it to unlock it and it has the time and the icons for the alarm and stuff like that). This morning I checked it and it hadn't charged at all. I have a car charger too so I was going to use that until I could get another charger for the house. I plugged my phone into the car charger and ran some errands, only to find about 15 minutes later that it wasn't charging either. My battery is now only charged to about 20%, and I live in the city so it's permanently off in case I have an emergency. I haven't had a chance to take it in to be looked at yet, but I plan to do that as soon as I can. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be or how I can fix it?

Also, I've noticed that its been a lot slower lately, despite the fact that I delete message threads regularly and I never use games or anything. I also have a permanent notification at the top that says I have a new text when I don't. If I check it, its just a blank text that is waiting to be sent to someone. Could these two issues be related?

Am I just screwed to the point of no return? My life has been a real sh*tstorm lately, so I'm just frustrated with everything going wrong. ANY sort of help would be a relief right now.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Could the phone have gotten wet when the charger got wet? If so this could be the problem. Since it's not charging with your wall or car charger I would suggest taking it into Verizon and asking them to check it out. They could plug it into a wall charger there, verify if it had gotten wet, and also try replacing the battery and seeing if it takes a charge on a different battery (maybe 'borrow' the one in the display model just long enough to check. If it is the battery then you could get a new battery and see how it works.

Uusher iPad Video Converter

Uusher iPad Video Converter is especially made for iPad customers who wish to watch almost every file saved on various formats on their iPad. It converts all types of video setting such as 3GP, AVI, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, DivX, MOV, WMV, RM, and MP4 and Audio setting such as CDA, MP2, APE, OGG, AC3, RA, and WMA to iPad video such as FLV to iPad, MPG to iPad. It also allows you to convert HD videos, like, H3264/MPEG-4AVC, AVCHID to iPad 720p H.264 video. So watching high definition films can now be done wherever and whenever! with fast DVD ripping speed and excellent image and sound quality.
    iPad High Definition Converter
    Convert High Definition videos into iPad 720p H.264, supported high definition setting includes AVCHD*.mts,*m2ts, AVI HD, WMV HD, Quick Time HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC.
    Supports Mutlti-core CPU
    You can maximize the use of your multi-core processor by turning files using all cores for instant conversion.
    iPad Music converter
    Get audios from videos and turn them into iPad AIFF, AAC, WAV, MP3 audio; just turn all well known audio setting into iPad audio format.
    iPad Video Converter
    iPad video converter allows you to convert just any popular video setting to MOV video, MPEG4, and H.264.
    Other Features
    Multilingual interfaces
    Modify a variety of output parameters: frame rate, channel codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, and many more
    Automatically divide files into numerous parts by setting the start time and the duration period
    Allows you to have conversion outlines with optimized output parameters to perfectly sync your iPad
    Watch video and extract from it
    Output multiple setting in one file
    Automatically shuts down or hibernate your computer once conversion is finished
    Do you find it hard to convertvideo type to that ipad support? Now Uusher iPad Video Converter can help you as it offers a full ipadconvert solution to convert almostevery types of video to that ipad support for Windows and Mac!! Just free download this solution and have a try!
    http://www.uusher.com/portfolio/uusher-ipad-video-converter
    http://www.uusher.com/portfolio/uusher-ipad-video-converter-for-mac
    Click here for more information.DVD Ripper,Video Converter and Audio Converter | Uusher DVD Ripper and Video Converter Software

Free Video Converter

I use DVDVideoMedia Free Video Converter, It is free, and work fine

sky
    can we change others about it ?such as pcpover.

I understand Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter is very easy to use. It can help you convert just about any video (even high-definition [HD] video) or audio format into iPad supported video formats (. Mp4, h.264, mpeg-4), as well as extract audio from videos and convert them into iPad audio formats (MP3, AAC, M4A). Also the professional video to ipad converter can help you convert video to the video format supported by all the apple product as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV.internet broadcasting software

iPad converter tool offers the wide variety of features. It provide the options of editing features such as files splitting, capturing images from videos, merging multiple videos, trimming, set audio volume and also support video conversion in batch that saves your precious time.

It converts different formats of video files such as DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, MPEG, AVI, vob, DVD etc. also supports Multiple language supported tool including English, French etc. It allows video trimming, cropping, adding effects and many other things. This tool is very easy to use as it has user interactive features, which can also be easy to use even for the beginners.

I recommend funny bumper ball, It is a simple

puzzle game. very fun!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links