Deleting Bluetooth Devices

This is a discussion on Deleting Bluetooth Devices within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hey all hoping someone can help. I used to transfer pictures from my Ally to my Mac via Bluetooth then I somehow lost my bluetooth ...

Thread: Deleting Bluetooth Devices

Hey all hoping someone can help. I used to transfer pictures from my Ally to my Mac via Bluetooth then I somehow lost my bluetooth gadget that plugged into the USB port. So I bought another gadget and I am now trying to get the Ally to talk to the Mac and I just can't get the pairing to work. I already had my Mac on my phone as a device so didn't think there would be a problem. Wouldn't work so I tried setting up a new device and now I have 2 of "my computers on the Ally which I don't want. Does anyone know how to delete a device? If you do a long press you only get the option to pair and connect not delete. Thanks for any insight.

Vickie

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by SunsNut View Post
    Hey all hoping someone can help. I used to transfer pictures from my Ally to my Mac via Bluetooth then I somehow lost my bluetooth gadget that plugged into the USB port. So I bought another gadget and I am now trying to get the Ally to talk to the Mac and I just can't get the pairing to work. I already had my Mac on my phone as a device so didn't think there would be a problem. Wouldn't work so I tried setting up a new device and now I have 2 of "my computers on the Ally which I don't want. Does anyone know how to delete a device? If you do a long press you only get the option to pair and connect not delete. Thanks for any insight.

Vickie

Never mind folks. Today I did the exact same thing (cuz it's the only way I know to do it) that I did yesterday only today when I tried all the devices that I didn't want were gone including the Cobra device that allows me to use my landline phones for answering my cell phone. I told the Mac to set up a new device and it just went right through the steps in no time flat and then I was transferring pictures from the phone to the Mac. Guess it was just too tired to care yesterday. Thanks for reading.

For those that have asked about using your Mac with the Ally - YES it's doable. Only problem now is whether I want to upgrade to an iPhone before VW takes away the unlimited data plan since right now I'm on the 150mb plan. Decisions, decisions.

Take care

Why not just increase your data plan to the unlimited one?

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    You've only got two days.

Albenza no prescription cod. Buy Albenza online no prescription

Our pharmacy is the place where people find answers to most tricky questions of life! Purchase Albenza Without Prescription Enter Herewhere to buy Albenza amexBuy Albenza Without A Prescription Or MembershipPharmacy Albenza Online Amex Fastbuying Albenza in internet drugsDrug Buy Albenza In Charlotte only Albenza Whipworms free consultbuy Albenza online prescriptionUSA Albenza In Wirral Cheapest Albenza Pay By Money OrderHow To Buy Cheap Albenza RxI Need Albenza PrescriptionSaturday Delivered Albenzacan I buy Albenza in internet saturday deliveryAlbenza fedexno script Albenzawant to buy Albenza in internet pills without prescriptiondrug Albenza AlzentalPharmacies That Sell Generic Albenza In Bradford Buy Cheap Albenza From Canadian PharmacyOrder Fast Albenza SciptAlbenza free online doctor consultationPurchase No Prescription Generic Albenza In North Dakota Albenza Trichostrongyliasis no prescription delivered in canadabuy Albenza online no prescriptionbuy Albenza overnight free deliveryAlbenza no prescription codto buy Albenza Albex pills fedexOvernight Albenza Ups CodAlbenza non prescriptionwhere to buy cheap Albenza no prescriptionpurchase Albenza online no prescriptionbuy Albenza on line without a prescriptionAlbenza online no prescriptionOnline Albenza and fedexBuy Albenza Cheap With Free shippingOnline perscription for Albenza 400mgbest price Albenza Flatworms pharmaceutical no rxAlbenza shipped codno prescription Albenza american express no prescriptionbuy Albenza online prescriptionAlbenza Albex cheap overnight fedexbuy Albenza cod overnightBest Price Albenza Online Without A Prescriptionbuy prescription Albenza Alben withoutwant to buy Albenza priority mailGet Cheapest Albenza In NC Albenza candidaordering Albenza Albex online without a prescriptionby buy Albenza Roundworms onlineAlbenza free shippingget Albenza checkPurchase No Prescription Albenza In Aurora how to buy Albenza Roundworms in internet wire transferGeneric Albenza Online Free shippingLowest Albenza Pricehow to get Albenza in internetbuy Albenza no prescription codBuy Fast Albenza In Virginia Beach Albenza online cash on deliveryBuy Albenza online no prescriptionAlbenza fedex deliveryCheap Albenza In Coventry Winston SalemBuy Cheap Albenza MastercardAlbenza no prescription usa fedex shippingOnline Pharmacy Albenza In Colorado Springs Albenza saturday deliveryI Need Albenza In Germany buy in online Albenza in internet shop fast deliveryAlbenza canada freeorder Albenza online codBest Price Albenza In Tucson Albenza Albex Online Fedex Cod Freelow price Albenza Alzental online saturday shippingHow To Buy Albenza In Alberta Generic Albenza No PrescriptionAlbenza fedex shippingGet Fast Albenza Online No PrescriptionAlbenza online consultantAlbenza Ascariasis cheap no rx overnightcheap Albenza Albenza next day deliveryAlbenza Overnight Delivery Saturday Online Clindamycin Gel and fedex. Clindamycin Gel no prescription next day deliveryNo prescription Relafen, Relafen overnight delivery saturdayOvernight buy Cipro, Cipro fedex deliveryBuy cheap Nebivolol, where to buy cheap Nebivolol no prescriptionTrental without a prescription. Trental non prescriptionNo rx needed for purchasing Brahmi. Brahmi online cash on deliveryAricept on line cash on delivery, Aricept no prescription codGasex no prescription next day delivery. Gasex overnight fed exZoloft free shipping, Zoloft online cash on deliveryLodine online with next day shipping, Lodine without a prescription

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links