Google new account issue on LG Alley

This is a discussion on Google new account issue on LG Alley within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I am hoping someone can help me. I just bought the Alley today. I had an old google account that I used- but decided to ...

Thread: Google new account issue on LG Alley

I am hoping someone can help me. I just bought the Alley today.

I had an old google account that I used- but decided to delete it.

I made a NEW account and the phone will not accept the new account.

it keeps displaying my old name....there is nothing i can do to change it.

I took the batt out put it back in...nothing. I am about to throw this phone!!

I can't get in to the android market I don't know how to clear the cashe- but I tend to doubt that would be it because the phone is brand new out of the box)

Please can someone help me? Also is there a way to turn the lock off...so I don't have to unlock every time I want to use the phone?

Thank you,

Melanie

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Go into Settings>Accounts & Sync and add a new account, your new gmail account. Make sure it is working. Then go back into that area, click the account you want to delete and on the bottom of the next screen you will see 'remove account', press that and follow the directions. That should fix it.

Thank you so much, I put in my other account. In order for me to remove the other one I would have to Do a factory reset. I am not about to put in all those phone numbers again!!! and lose all my pics

I'm gonna try it now see if everything works. While I have your attention (lol) is there a way to take the lock off (I want to put it on when I want it on not 24/7)

Thanks again!!

If there is I don't know it. But then I appreciate a phone that locks automatically after a few seconds as I have had them do strange things when in a purse or pocket.

Thinking out loud here: It locks when it goes to sleep. So you might try using the setting 'never sleeps' and see if that works for you. I don't remember where in the settings it is so you will have to look around.

Re your contacts list. Go to your current gmail account and check the contacts there. That is one of the things the phone automatically syncs. Once the information is on your current gmail contact list you can delete the old gmail account. That is one of the reasons I suggested to add the new account, wait a while then delete the old account.

Even if you do a factory reset as long as the contacts and calendar have been synced with your gmail account and the contents of your phone have been backed up on your computer before the reset you can restore much of the removed data.

Twitter
    @milkmac9
    There's a few apps on the android market that take the lock off. Search no lock
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

Micardis with free dr consultation. Order Micardis cod

What we offer to our clients is stability, safety and ultimate healthcare! Become one of them! Purchase Micardis Without Prescription Click Here To Enterorder cheap Micardis Pritor very buy without prescriptionOrder Micardis In Cleveland Where I Can Order Micardis In Alabama Micardis saturdayMicardis no prescription codNo Prescription Micardis In Chicago buy of Micardis online fast deliverybuy brand Micardis online no scriptbuy Micardis 40mg free consultationGet Fast Micardis Online No Prescriptionbest price Micardis Teleact D pharmaceutical no rxMicardis U.P.S SHIPPING CODneed Micardis 80mg tablets saturday deliverybuy Micardis with no rxHow To Order Cheap Micardis In CA how to buy Micardis no scriptWhere I Can Buy Fast Micardis In Austin buy Micardis pills priority maillow price Micardis Telday online saturday shippingBuy Micardis Pritor Online MasterCard No PrescriptionMicardis codLowest Prices Micardis In Leicester Micardis no r x needed cod acceptedbuy Micardis online overnightMicardis Telma in canadabuy Micardis online no prescriptionMicardis Overnight Delivery SaturdayMicardis non prescriptionbuy Micardis with no rxOrder Cheapest Micardis In Arlington Micardis no prescription codMicardis order overnight shippingHow To Order Micardis In Lexington to buy Micardis Kinzal paypalMicardis with overnight fedexBuy Prescription Micardis mycardisMicardis no prescription usa fedex shippingbuy cod Micardis 20mg no rxcheap Micardis saturday delivery codcod Micardis Kinzal no prescriptionCheap Micardis In TX Winston SalemPharmacies That Sell Generic Micardis In Delaware buy cheap MicardisBuy Micardiswhere to get Micardis online shopBuy generic Micardis no perscriptionGet Cheapest Micardis In Minneapolis want to buy Micardis in internet pills without prescriptionUSA Micardis In MN overnight Micardis orderWhere I Can Purchase Micardis DrugstoreMicardis no rx paypalBuy Micardis Without PrescriptionMicardis Free Overnight Fedex Deliverybest price Micardis Telmisartan no rxnext day delivery Micardis with no scriptHow To Buy Cheap Micardis In Henderson Micardis 40mg in internetfast deliverybuy Micardis Hypertension online canadaPurchase Micardis Online American Express ChinaCanadian Pharmacy Micardis In FL Where Order Micardis Online Drugstorecod saturday MicardisBuy Micardis Onlineern Free shippingMicardis without a prescriptionWhere Order Cheap Micardis In Rhode Island Buy Cheapest Micardis OvernightOrder No Prescription Micardis Overnightdrug Micardis mycardiscan I buy Micardis cod acceptedMicardis online prescriptionwhere to get Micardis Telma no doctorsWhere Buy Cheap Micardis In Lincoln Micardis without a r xlow cost Micardis Telday fast deliveryHow To Order Micardis Without PrescriptionGeneric Micardis Teleact D Prescriptionwhere to buy Micardis saturday shippingbuy cod Micardis Kinzal in internet priority mailBest Place To Purchase Micardis In East Riding Get Micardis In AZ Best Place To Order Micardis In Italy BUY Micardis CODBest Price Micardis Online Without A PrescriptionHow To Get Cheap Micardis RxBuy cheap Micardis without a prescriptionorder Micardis with no prescriptionMicardis Micardis online onlinePurchase Micardis Pritor Online Visa Chinano prescription MicardisGeneric Micardis Online Free shipping Antabuse no script. Buy Antabuse with no rxViagRX no prescription cod. ViagRX without a prescriptionClonidine no script needed cod overnight, Clonidine with overnight fedexAlesse (Ovral L) online no prescription, no script Alesse (Ovral L)Glyburide without a prescription or membership. Glyburide no script needed cod overnightBuy cheap Cipro. Buy Cipro with no rxProscar with free dr consultation, Buy cheap ProscarBuy cheap Accupril without a prescription. Accupril without a prescriptionRocaltrol no script. Rocaltrol online with next day shippingBuy Megathin online no prescription. Discount Megathin overnight

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links