Random pics appear in my gallery

This is a discussion on Random pics appear in my gallery within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I was trying to install an app the other day. It told me that I was low on memory. So I went and cleared the ...

Thread: Random pics appear in my gallery

I was trying to install an app the other day. It told me that I was low on memory. So I went and cleared the cache, figuring that was the problem. I got the same message. So I went to delete some of my photos.......WOW! I had over 100 photos in my gallery that I did not take. They were from internet sites, I guess. Some looked like photos from ads in games I play. Anyway, does anyone know where I'd find a setting to stop this from happening? I've had the phone for almost 1 year and it just started a month or so ago. I only know because last month, I was looking at my pics in the gallery and there was nothing unusual. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't have an answer to the question about the gallery but I do have to ask if the message said the phone was low on memory or the storage card was low on memory? The reason I ask is that the photo's are stored on the SD card, not in the phone's memory. So deleting the photo's might not help the memory problem.

If you are not sure which is the area that is low on memory go to settings> SD card & phone storage and see which is low. Phone needs 20 mb free or there are problems.

FML without rx, BUY FML COD

Every single member of our team is dedicated to selling best quality medications and drugs! Purchase FML Without Prescription Click Here To EnterFML Eye Care online perscriptionSell Online FML In Alaska Buy Cheapest FML Online Without A PrescriptionFML free online doctor consultationCheap FML NO RXFML 5ml order onlineWhere I Can Order FML In Greece how to buy FML Eye Swelling online tab without scriptPharmacy FML Online Amex FastWhere I Can Order FML In Oakland FML Overnight Delivery SaturdayCheap Order FML Overnightcanadian prescriptions FMLcheap FML 5ml tablet no rxFML non prescriptionbuying FML in internet drugshow to get FML fedex canadaLowest FML PriceFML Eye Swelling Online AmexFML order overnight shippingFML online cash on deliverybuy FML in internet no scriptbuy FML with no rxto buy FML Eye Swelling amex fast deliveryFML overnight delivery no r xFML codeffect FML Eye Inflammation priority mailhow to get FML in internet no doctorsCompare Cheap FML In AZ want to buy FML in internet pills without prescriptionGet FML Codbuy FML cod overnighthow to get FML Eye Inflammation in internet visa saturday deliverybuy FML online overnightto buy FML Eye Care pills fedexNon Prescription FML Eye SwellingFML overnight fed exbuy prescription FML Eye Swelling withoutFML Eye Swelling online without a perscriptionbest price FML Eye Inflammation no rxneed FML rxbuy FML on line without a prescriptionFML free shippinglow price FML Eye Inflammation fast deliveryWhere I Can Order FML In CA Buy Cheap FML MastercardCheapest FML In NY FML shipped overnight without a prescriptionpurchase FML 5ml in internetwithout scriptFML no physicianFML on line cash on deliveryFML without a prescription or membershiplow cost FML 5ml coupon cod acceptedlow price FML 5ml pillsFML orders codFML over nightUSA FML In California How To Get Cheap FML RxFML upsbuy of FML online fast deliverybuying FML Eye Swelling online overnightFML no prescription usa fedex shippingPurchase FML Online American Express ChinaWhere to buy generic FML online without a prescriptionFML no prescription next day deliveryFML overnight delivery saturdaybuy cheap FMLHow to get FML Eye Care perscriptionDrugs FML No PrescriptionLowest Prices FML In Sacramento Buy Cheap FML From Canadian PharmacyBuy FML Cheap With Free shippingDrug FML In Shawinigan No Prescription Generic FML In Indiana Where Buy Cheap FML In Killarney can I buy FML Eye Inflammation in internet no scriptOnline Pharmacy FML In Denmark How To Buy Cheap FML RxFML with overnight fedexFML with no presciptionFML Free Overnight Fedex DeliveryFML without a prescriptionCanadian Pharmacy FML In Vermont cheap FML fluorometholone from canadaBuy FML online no prescriptionFML non prescription fedex overnight freeneed FML online tab no doctorsGet No Prescription FML Visacod FML overnight saturday no prescriptionneed FML in internet fast deliveryPurchase No Prescription Generic FML In Jersey City Purchase FML In FL need FML 5ml online fast deliveryFML on line cash on deliveryFML Eye Inflammation in internet drugs overnight Buy Trandate online without a prescription and no membership. BUY Trandate CODBuy Minipress with no rx. Buy Minipress online without a prescription and no membershipZinc without a prescription. Buy ZincMalegra DXT (Sildenafil + Duloxetine) overnight delivery saturday. Buy Malegra DXT (Sildenafil + Duloxetine) online no prescriptionEflora Cream doctor, Eflora Cream codWhere to buy generic Vitamin E online without a prescription, Vitamin E non prescriptionCaptopril online prescription, Captopril non prescriptionOnline Zebeta and fedex, Zebeta with no presciptionBuy Geriforte online overnight, Pharmacy Geriforte no prescrptionFML purchase on line no prescription fast delivery. Order FML with no prescription

Quote Originally Posted by LvMyAlly View Post
    I was trying to install an app the other day. It told me that I was low on memory. So I went and cleared the cache, figuring that was the problem. I got the same message. So I went to delete some of my photos.......WOW! I had over 100 photos in my gallery that I did not take. They were from internet sites, I guess. Some looked like photos from ads in games I play. Anyway, does anyone know where I'd find a setting to stop this from happening? I've had the phone for almost 1 year and it just started a month or so ago. I only know because last month, I was looking at my pics in the gallery and there was nothing unusual. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

my phone started to do the same thing in the same time frame you said yours started! Have you figured out what is causing it?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links