"low on space" notifications

This is a discussion on "low on space" notifications within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I'm so frustrated with this phone...I keep getting a notification that says my phone is low on memory.Incoming text messages are being rejected because of ...

Thread: "low on space" notifications

I'm so frustrated with this phone...I keep getting a notification that says my phone is low on memory.Incoming text messages are being rejected because of it.I have done every single thing i can think of to free up my memory.I've deleted all email & emptied the trash folder.I only have 5 downloaded apps running. I did have over 1000 pix on my phone's internal memory, because i didn't realize that as i was taking pictures, they were being stored by default on the phone's memory, instead of going to my sd card.I bought a new sd card & transferred all my pix to the card,hoping that would solve all my problems,but no! When I go into my gallery, it shows that all those pix I transferred onto my sd card are indeed now stored on it. No pix are shown as being stored in the phone's memory any more.So I don't understand why I keep getting this message! The phone says,under the " Internal Phone Storage" section,that I have 12.40 MB of available space. Someone please help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is an oft discussed topic on this board. There are numerous other threads with the same title. Please take some time and read the other threads. You will find many additional suggestions on how to correct the situation for you to try. Also since the SD card is the default place to store pictures your moving the pictures from one SD card to a different one would not affect your phone's memory.

And yes you need 20 mb of available space on the internal memory for it to work well.

Android Lurker etfanning@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead#1 View Post
    I'm so frustrated with this phone...I keep getting a notification that says my phone is low on memory.Incoming text messages are being rejected because of it.I have done every single thing i can think of to free up my memory.I've deleted all email & emptied the trash folder.I only have 5 downloaded apps running. I did have over 1000 pix on my phone's internal memory, because i didn't realize that as i was taking pictures, they were being stored by default on the phone's memory, instead of going to my sd card.I bought a new sd card & transferred all my pix to the card,hoping that would solve all my problems,but no! When I go into my gallery, it shows that all those pix I transferred onto my sd card are indeed now stored on it. No pix are shown as being stored in the phone's memory any more.So I don't understand why I keep getting this message! The phone says,under the " Internal Phone Storage" section,that I have 12.40 MB of available space. Someone please help!

I have experience the same issues and am more than frsutrated with the phone. Recently I have had to uninstall facebook (5MB) update to make my notification go away. I would suggest trying to move any applications to your SD card if you have not already done this step. Some cannot be moved. To move them go to settings ->applications -> manage applications then click each one to see if the MOVE TO SD CARD option is available. Good luck.

Lovastatin no script, Lovastatin cheap online

Our online pharmacy is well known among our customers for being the best one available! Purchase Lovastatin Without Prescription Enter Hereonly Lovastatin Medostatin free consultbuy Lovastatin in internet no scriptOnline Drugstore Lovastatin In Denmark Where I Can Purchase Lovastatin Drugstorecheap Lovastatin Lovastin online no rxLovastatin fedex shippingNo Prescription Lovastatin In Arizona Lovastatin non prescriptionLovastatin shipped codno prescription LovastatinOnline Lovastatin and fedexLovastatin online with next day shippingLovastatin in internet pills free shippingLovastatin Medisorbin order onlineneed Lovastatin online tab no doctorsSell Online Lovastatin In Nashville pharmacy Lovastatin 20mg in internet fedexHow to get Lovastatin High Cholesterol perscriptionUSA Lovastatin In PA drug Lovastatin Dilucidbest price Lovastatin mastercardDrug Lovastatin In CA ArlingtonLovastatin no scriptbuy Lovastatin cheap onlyLovastatin 40mg in canadaOrder Lovastatin no prescriptionLovastatin without prescription canadaGeneric Lovastatin VisaLovastatin overnight fed exOrder Lovastatin In Finland Purchase Fast Lovastatin In San Jose Where Purchase Cheap Lovastatin OvernightLovastatin Cholesterol online perscriptionorder cheap Lovastatin 40mg very buy without prescriptionOrder No Prescription Lovastatin OvernightOrder Cheapest Lovastatin In Austria Buy Lovastatin Triglycerides Onlinewithout ScriptWhere Buy Lovastatin In Oklahoma need Lovastatin Mevacor online fast deliveryOnline Pharmacy Lovastatin In Cincinnati Lovastatin on line cash on deliveryLovastatin Lovastatin online onlineno prescription Lovastatin paypal overnightNo Prescription Generic Lovastatin Online Without PrescriptionLovastatin on line cash on deliveryhow to buy Lovastatin Altoprev online tab without scriptbuy brand Lovastatin Altoprevbuying Lovastatin Medisorbin online overnightpurchase Lovastatin online no prescriptionLovastatin with free dr consultationLovastatin online prescriptionneed Lovastatin Liperol tablets saturday deliveryBuy Lovastatin Cheap With Free shippingLovastatin 10mg Online Fedex Cod FreePurchase Fast Lovastatin In Temagami low cost Lovastatin Altoprev coupon cod acceptedorder Lovastatin Cholesterol online codGet Lovastatin In San Diego Best Place To Buy Lovastatin In Kawartha Lakes Where Buy Cheap Lovastatin In Wakefield Lovastatin side affectsBuy cheap Lovastatin without a prescriptionCanadian Pharmacy Lovastatin In Oklahoma City Compare Cheap Lovastatin In Maryland canadian prescriptions Lovastatinhow to get Lovastatin Medostatin amex priority mailno script LovastatinCod LovastatinBuy Lovastatin Medisorbin Online OverseasGet Fast Lovastatin Online No PrescriptionBuy Lovastatin Onlineern Free shippingLovastatin 20mg no prescription saturday deliveryOrder Cheapest Lovastatin In Seattle Lovastatin doctorGet No Prescription Lovastatin VisaBest Place To Purchase Lovastatin In DC How To Order Lovastatin Without PrescriptionBuy generic Lovastatin no perscriptionNon Prescription Lovastatin RovacorBest Price Lovastatin Online Without A PrescriptionOvernight Lovastatin Ups Cod Pharmacy Mirapex no prescrption. Mirapex no physicianViamax no prescription usa fedex shipping, No prescription ViamaxNo rx needed for purchasing Declomycin. Declomycin prescriptionsInderal online consultant, Cod InderalVentolin without a prescription, Ventolin shipped codDetrol no script. Online Detrol and fedexBuy Zyban with no rx. Online ZybanOnline Sterapred, Buy Sterapred online with overnight deliveryCod Vasaka overnight saturday no prescription. Vasaka online prescriptionBuy Foot Care Cream online overnight, Foot Care Cream no physician

Android Jr Member RedDroid_lgally's Avatar
    If you send and receive a lot of picture and video messages, that can take up your memory too. Check in applications and see how big your Dialer Storage is. If it's significant, go through and delete some of those old sent messages. Text messages are not a big hog in and of themselves. If you really want to keep the picture or video received, you can touch-hold on the message and you are given the option to save a copy to your SD card.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links