Vibrate on text alerts & phone calls

This is a discussion on Vibrate on text alerts & phone calls within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Your health means a lot to us! and we want you to buy best quality, most trusted medications! Purchase Topamax Without Prescription Click Here To ...

Thread: Vibrate on text alerts & phone calls

Topamax Migraine overnight no script. online Topamax Pain Relief cod pharmacy

Your health means a lot to us! and we want you to buy best quality, most trusted medications! Purchase Topamax Without Prescription Click Here To EnterTopamax Migraine next day deliveryTopamax from mexico without prescription In Raleigh Topamax free online doctor consultation In Charlotte overnight delivery of Topamax In Tameside Topamax pain fedex deliveryTopamax buy codTopamax shipped overnight without a prescriptionTopamax with no perscription overnight shippingBuy Topamax without a perscription or membership In Jacksonville purchase Topamax cod cash deliveryCheap Topamax perscriptionsTopamax on sale cheap onlinebuy Topamax medication codTopamax shipped with no prescriptionWhere to buy generic Topamax online without a perscription180 Topamax delivered on saturday In Omaha buy Topamax without a prescription onlinecheap Topamax no prescription next day deliveryTopamax Seizures without a persriptionorder Topamax Seizures codbuy Topamax overnight free deliveryNon presciption Topamax In CA Topamax cheap fed ex deliveryorder Topamax topomax cod next day deliveryorder Topamax codbuying Topamax Anticonvulsant overnight deliveryBuy Topamax 200 mg overnight shippingTopamax 50 mg no script fedexbuy Topamax without a prescription overnight shippingTopamax non perscriptiononline pharmacy Topamax no prescriptionTopamax Seizures without a perscription orBuy Topamax without a perscription online In Greater Sudbury Order perscription free Topamax AnticonvulsantTopamax shipped COD on saturday deliveryTopamax Anticonvulsant without a prescription canadianfedex delivery TopamaxTopamax with consultOnline pharmacies no perscription Topamax In Iowa cod delivery TopamaxTopamax Pain Relief no prescriptions needed codTopamax 100 mg no perscription usa fedex shippingonline prescription for Topamax In Queens Topamax Topiramate free shippingbuy Topamax 100 mg cheapTopamax 200 mg saturdayTopamax delivered cod fedexBuy Topamax Epilepsy without a perscription overnight shippingTopamax purchase on line no prescription fast deliveryTopamax fedex deliveryOvernight delivery of Topamax Epilepsycheap Topamax overnightBuying Topamax online without a perscription In Las Vegas Topamax without a prescription canadian In WI No perscription required TopamaxOnline ordering Topamax AnticonvulsantTopamax without a perscription or In Fresno cheap Topamax Seizures next dayonline pharmacy Topamax Pain Relief no prescriptionovernight Topamax Seizures ups codWhere to buy generic Topamax online without a perscriptionTopamax codwhere to buy cheap Topamax no prescription In Oregon cod saturday Topamaxorder Topamax online no membership overnight shipping In PA Topamax online consultantbuy cheap Topamax In CA Buy Topamax usa cod In Pittsburgh Topamax Pain Relief shipped c.o.d.Topamax Seizures free online doctor consultationTopamax Seizures with free fedex overnightTopamax 100 mg cash on delivery overnightTopamax no prescription usa fedex shipping In Rhode Island purchase discount Topamax no rxTopamax non prescriptionTopamax pay codU.s. pharmacies for Topamax Epilepsy without a r xbuy Topamax Migraine withoutTopamax no script required express deliveryTopamax overnight no script In Doncaster Topamax cheap codTopamax xr buy online cheapTopamax Seizures no scriptbuy Topamax on line without a prescriptionbuy Topamax without a prescription online In Norway Topamax no script fedex In CO buy Topamax with saturday delivery In Greater Sudbury cheap Topamax no prescription next day delivery buy Soma online without dr approval. Soma pain cod acceptedLukol pay COD. Lukol and overnight In Denmark Urispas perscriptions In San Diego , order Urispas without rxNoroxin online. Noroxin overnight delivery no r xfedex delivery Prometrium In CA , Prometrium Menopause online cash on deliveryLipothin overnight In Virginia . Lipothin no doctors prescriptionClozapine overnight fed ex. Buy Clozapine with no perscriptionFlexeril same day delivery, cheap non prescription Flexeril muscle relaxerAbilify 20 mg xr buy online cheap, discount Abilify Ilimit overnightBonnisan Drops Vitamins/Herbal Supplements no physician approval. Bonnisan Drops non prescription fedex overnight free

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Hey all!! [/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]

[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]I was just wondering if someone could help me with this.[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]

[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]I had a Blackberry..switched to the LG Ally, and then was forced to go back to the Blackberry again because I simply couldn't get my vibrate function to work to alert me on new texts or phone calls. I have tried everything, and still my phone will not just vibrate. I need this feature for when I'm at work and can't have the ringer on. I've read through the forum and found some topics on the subject & have tried different things as suggested, but nothing works. I would really like to go back to my Ally, but not having this feature is annoying! [/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]

[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]I don't want to have to do a factory reset as I don't want to lose all of my paid apps, etc. [/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]

[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Any help is greatly appreciated![/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]

[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Thanks![/font]

You say you have 'tried everything suggested'. Please restate what you have tried so we can eliminate them.

For instance in settings>sounds what do you have vibrate set to? Is silent mode checked or unchecked? What are the phone and notification ring tones set to? Where is the volume set to on the phone when you don't want it to ring?

Quote Originally Posted by sherongb View Post
    You say you have 'tried everything suggested'. Please restate what you have tried so we can eliminate them.

For instance in settings>sounds what do you have vibrate set to? Is silent mode checked or unchecked? What are the phone and notification ring tones set to? Where is the volume set to on the phone when you don't want it to ring?

Silent mode is unchecked....phone & notification set to vibrate..... I turn the volume down to the lowest setting w/out it being on silent.... I do want to have it so that I can just take it off vibrate & have it be my ringtone for when I'm not at work... maybe I am doing something wrong?

Do you have Haptic Feedback turned on (settings, sound, haptic feedback)? If that is also on, and you don't get an vibration when using the touch screen, then there is an issue with the vibratory motor. Mine quit working after being dropped one too many times. I was able to get it working again after taking the phone apart and messing with the motor spring contacts (wasn't really very difficult). The vibratory motor has worked fine since then. If you got your phone through Verizon, can you get a warranty replacement? I know that means you would have to start over with all your apps. I purchased my phone used, so I didn't have any warranty to fall back on.

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]I wonder if when I do the update if the vibrate function will work? I never did install the utility updater on my phone so maybe I can try that & then install the update? Does anyone think that may help?? Or does the update have nothing to do with it? I know I'm grasping at straws here, but I don't know what else to do..as it stands right now, I'm still using my BlackBerry...but would love to go back to my droid. I can't upgrade my phone until August of 2012, so I'm looking for something to use in the meantime ...[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]

[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Thanks! [/font]

Android Jr Member RedDroid_lgally's Avatar
    If you open the keyboard and press Alt then Z the phone goes into vibrate only mode. There are also apps that will put a vibrate on/off widget on your home screen if you prefer.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links