icons

This is a discussion on icons within the LG Ally Tutorials & FAQ's forums, part of the LG Ally category; I need to move and remove icons on my home page and cannot figure out how....

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: icons

  1. #1
    Android Lurker cconner88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    I need to move and remove icons on my home page and cannot figure out how.

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Android Junkie allyAndroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,413
    Just long touch the icon until you see a trash can at the bottom of the screen. Drag it to the trash can to delete it or to another spot on the home screen to move it.



    Motorola Droid 4

  4. #3
    Android Lurker Thelrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks a lot. Worked perfectly.

  5. #4
    Android Lurker wally dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6
    and...........................if it turns red and I drop it in the trash BUT is does NOT leave the screen. then what?

  6. #5
    Android Junkie allyAndroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,413
    Don't know. It has always worked ok for me. I have never had it not delete an icon before.
    Motorola Droid 4

  7. #6
    Android Lurker gossett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wally dog View Post
    and...........................if it turns red and I drop it in the trash BUT is does NOT leave the screen. then what?


    I too can't seem to get rid of any icons. The icon does turn red (I do not use facebook, etc...) and when I drop them in the trash and scroll screen they are back

  8. #7
    Android Lurker beardedknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by gossett View Post
    I too can't seem to get rid of any icons. The icon does turn red (I do not use facebook, etc...) and when I drop them in the trash and scroll screen they are back


    Okay just got my Ally last night and yes if you are on the home page you can delete things but if you are on the menu page... How do you delete pre-installed programs you do not want? I know with the blackberry I had you could delete or at least hide programs you didn't want to mess with.

  9. #8
    Android Junkie allyAndroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedknight View Post
    Okay just got my Ally last night and yes if you are on the home page you can delete things but if you are on the menu page... How do you delete pre-installed programs you do not want? I know with the blackberry I had you could delete or at least hide programs you didn't want to mess with.


    Beardedknight,



    Please search the forums before posting a question. Deleting pre-installed programs has been discussed way too many times.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

how do i change the 4 icons at the bottom of my home screen on my lg genesis
,
how do u move icons on kestral anderoid phone
,

how to move icons on lg ally

,

how to move icons on lg android

,

how to move icons on lg phone

,

how to remove icons from lg phone

,
icons
,
icons on lg phone
,
lg iphone how do you remove icons from home menu
,
lg my touch icons help
,

lg phone icons

,
lg phone symbols and what they mean
,

moving icons on lg phone

,
remove icons from lg android
,
when i power off my android phone, what are the icons at the bottom
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum