Contacts/Facebook and pictures

This is a discussion on Contacts/Facebook and pictures within the LG Ally Tutorials & FAQ's forums, part of the LG Ally category; While looking through my contacts list I noticed that some of them have their facebook profile pictures beside their names. If I pull up that ...

Thread: Contacts/Facebook and pictures

While looking through my contacts list I noticed that some of them have their facebook profile pictures beside their names. If I pull up that contact, it gives me all their information as well as a "link" to view their facebook profile. However, there a LOTS more of my contacts who are on facebook and friends of mine on facebook - but they don't have their pictures beside their names. Why is this? I like to be able to see their picture vs that little weird Android guy. I've tried to sync my fb friends with my contact list but there are still several who don't have their pictures by their names. They do have profile pictures listed on their facebook pages so this is not the issue. Can someone help me figure out why some do and some don't? And how to fix this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think it has to do with what their personal privacy settings in facebook are set at. Nothing you can do to change it, unless you want to ask them to change their settings.

You mention you have synced your contacts with Facebook, but do you have Facebook synced? Do you use the Facebook for Android App? I think I remember my contact pictures filled-in gradually.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links