Picasa Web Albums

This is a discussion on Picasa Web Albums within the LG Ally Tutorials & FAQ's forums, part of the LG Ally category; PICASA WEB ALBUMS Picasa is a free photo and video web hosting program by Google that can sync with your phone. This will allow your ...

Thread: Picasa Web Albums

PICASA WEB ALBUMS

Picasa is a free photo and video web hosting program by Google that can sync with your phone. This will allow your pictures on the web to show in your Gallery on the phone. You can also invite people to view your album via E-mail to show your albums off to friends and family. To enable sync:

Menu > Settings > Accounts & Sync > [Gmail account] > Sync Picasa Web Albums.

UPLOAD

To Upload your pictures to Picasa, long-touch any picture not already on Picasa in the gallery or hit Menu to open the share menu. Add a green check-mark to all the pictures to be uploaded to Picasa and Touch Share > Picasa. If your connection fails, the phone will re-try automatically. When the upload starts you are prompted to add a caption, which Picasa account to use and then assign to which Album to upload your picture. Hit the green plus sign to create a new album.

BROWSER

There should be a bookmark already added to the default Browser. Or go to www.google.com, and touch “more” at the top, and then touch “Photos.” Your first time you will be asked to accept the ToS and then sign in using the same Google Account your phone uses. Unfortunately, your phone can only view pictures, add captions and invite others to view albums. Hopefully this will be improved to do what you can do using a computer.

ALBUMS

To edit your pictures and albums you can use the Website or Picasa3 mentioned below. There you can create new albums, easily rename pictures, and edit pictures. Editing is done by Picasa or PicNik and is pretty detailed. You can resize, zoom, take the red-eye out, etc, etc. You can even make cards and other Premium features. To Add Albums using the Website open the Drop Box Album > Click Edit > Click Organize & Reorder > Click a picture (hold Ctrl + click to add more pictures or draw a box with the mouse). Click Move. Then you can name a new album and choose with whom to share it. You are also offered an option to add a new folder when you hit the Upload button on the computer. Drop Box is the default location album. To upload to another album chose the destination of an already Synced Picasa Web Album or hit the green plus sign to start a new one.

Google offers a free Windows program called Picasa3. It can edit and organize your pictures and videos, too. It moves really fast and can easily make movies, slideshows- you name it- that you can then share with others using 1 button. You can import your web albums so all your pictures are also stored locally on your computer. Then you can sync those albums and others with your Picasa Web Albums.

A cool feature is the tag system that will recognize faces and adds tags. It then sorts pictures by people. There is a new feature called Face Movie that will show a slideshow centered around one person, too! Anyway, check it out.

After you Sync Picasa3 and Picasa Web Albums remember to open your Gallery once so your phone can Sync. Also remember to allow time for big uploads and syncing. I have found Picasa Web Albums and Picasa3 very useful tools for the storage and sharing of my pictures and movies.

Q

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I love it I must say. I recently had to do a fresh install and was upset that I lost all of the photos on my PC because I didn't back them up properly to begin with. Well little did I know Picasa had already taken care of the issue for me. I knew about the original ones I put on it when I'd first used it. But, me being me I didn't read instructions or fine print. It updated on a regular basis for me so a years worth of photos I thought I'd lost due to my own laziness were right there. It was an exceptional bonus to see them all on my phone too. Wasn't totally convinced about the cloud at first. But I have to admit I'm really happy it's there.

Cheers!
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    PICASA WEB ALBUMS

Picasa is a free photo and video web hosting program by Google that can sync with your phone. This will allow your pictures on the web to show in your Gallery on the phone. You can also invite people to view your album via E-mail to show your albums off to friends and family. To enable sync:

Menu > Settings > Accounts & Sync > [Gmail account] > Sync Picasa Web Albums.

Any ideas on why I don't find a 'Sync Picasa Web Albums' option within the Gmail account? My sync options, once I select my Gmail account, are only Contacts/Gmail/Calendar.

No, but I know I did not always have the option either. After each update I did a factory reset. Maybe your phone needs a factory reset??

Are you sure you are using the same log-in info that your phone uses? Maybe a new Picasa account needs to be set-up with your current Gmail log-in information??

Have you tried to share/upload to Picasa with the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by copssister View Post
    Any ideas on why I don't find a 'Sync Picasa Web Albums' option within the Gmail account? My sync options, once I select my Gmail account, are only Contacts/Gmail/Calendar.

Are you checking from the settings/ sync menu? That's where it is on mine. I'm not certain but I seem to remember doing something with permissions from gmail itself on the computer. Its been a bit wonky lately too. Suddenly every photo on my computer is in my phone & I didn't want all of them. I'm sure in my case it is operator error. Ive been trying to streamline my laptop & in the process it has resulted in some odd things. From my handset its definitely menu, settings, account sync, then into the email address I want synced & there they are.

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't done it now ibn some ways. Whatever setting I've either done wrong or failed to do has resulted in too many files in my gallery. Thing that sorta makes it worse is the fact that I can't delete them from the handset itself.

I'm glad you brought this up because it reminded me to get onto sorting it out tonight. If I catch something that may help I 'll share it. I'm so goofy its most likely something staring me right in the face that I've failed to catch.
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Sasha, Open Picasa3 on your PC. (This is a Link for the program). Click File > Import from Picasa Web Albums and follow the prompts. All albums are chosen by default. This is to ensure you have all your pictures on your computer. Your albums will download to "My Pictures/Downloaded Albums/."

(NOTE: I'm not sure if this is necessary for Sasha but it is an important step for others!)

Now go to Picasa Web Albums and delete what you do not want synced with your phone. You can take out entire albums at a time. Take out everything. Since you backed everything up, this should be safe.

NOTE: You can delete these using Picasa3 too, but this is safest IMO so you do not delete something you might want (P3 just sends deleted pics to the recycling bin, but still).

Now using Picasa3 again, along the left margin Picasa3 will list all the folders that contain pictures (the first time you set up P3 it will search and list folders that contain pics/movies. You can choose to ignore folders you don't want P3 to mess with, or add more folders later). Anyway, in that main view section where you can see your pictures as thumbnails there are little switches along the right side of the title header of each album that lets you toggle "Sync to Web" On or Off.

So, organize your pictures on your PC and choose which folders to take with you on your phone by choosing which folders on your PC will sync with Picasa Web Albums, and hence your phone. Then when you don't need an album turn sync off and turn other syncs on. This allowed me to take along photos to holiday parties for certain people, then take different albums to other people at other parties later, for example.

I wanted to add this info but I thought my OG post was already long and possibly confusing enough.

As stated in my first post, your phone will send your pictures to your Picasa "Drop Box" album, or the last used album where pics were uploaded. From Picasa Web Albums, you can move those new pictures to whatever album you want. If that album is a Synced folder, that should then send the picture to that album on your PC the next time you open Picasa3. But really this is a PITA because of the weird, UN-intuitive prompts on the Picasa Web Site. Instead open Picasa3 and Import only the new album to your Computer. Then you can move your newest pics around in batches. You can also then delete those pictures from Picasa Web Albums so they are not stuffed into your Gallery. Or just take the downloaded "Drop Box" folder (like if you forgot to rename the upload album), move the Drop Box directly to My Pictures and rename it whatever the pics are about, like "Xmas 2010." Then Sync Web Albums with Picasa3 and you now have an album in your phone's Gallery called "Xmas 2010."

NOTE: You can also invite others to share pictures to your albums but I won't even go there yet.

Don't forget to occasionally open Picasa3 to ensure that your online albums are synced with your computer. Also, if you add pictures to a Synced folder on your computer, don't forget to open your Phone's Gallery and let the phone catch up. This takes a few minutes depending on the size of the albums. But this will make you look cooler when you go to show your friends and family the pictures and they come up immediately.

Passaporte falso COMPRAR FRANCESA, CANADA passaportes falsos para venda, licenca onli

Nossa equipe e um unico produtor de qualidade documentos falsos.
    Nos oferecemos apenas original de alta qualidade passaportes falsos, carteiras de motorista, cartoes de identificacao, selos e outros produtos para varios paises como:
    EUA, Australia, Belgica, Brasil, Canada, Italia, Finlandia, Franca, Alemanha, Israel, Mexico, Holanda, Africa do Sul, Espanha e Reino Unido. Esta lista nao esta completa.

Para obter informacoes adicionais e fazer o pedido basta visitar o nosso website:

www. fakepassportsale.cc http://www.fakepassportsale.cc

>> Contact e-mails:

General support: support@fakepassportsale.cc

Technical support: tech@fakepassportsale.cc

================================================== =====================
    Palavras-chave:

comprar argentino passaportes falsos conducao cartao de identificacao de licenca para venda online
    Australiano compra passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar comprar austriaco passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar belga passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar brasileiro passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar bulgaro passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar canadense passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar chinesa passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Cubanos compram passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar cipriota passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Checa passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar dinamarques passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar passaportes da Republica Dominicana falso cartao de identificacao da licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar equatoriano passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Estoniano passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar finlandesa passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar francesa passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Alemao comprar passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar grego passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Hungaro passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar islandesa passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Indian passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Indonesia passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar irlandes passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar israelense passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar italiana passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Japoneses compram passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar coreano passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar passaportes falsos da Letonia conducao cartao de identificacao da licenca para venda online
    comprar Lituano passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Luxembourgian comprar passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Malasia passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar mexicano passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar monegasco passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar holandes passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Nova Zelandia passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Norwegian comprar passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Philippine comprar passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar polones passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Portugues comprar passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Romeno comprar passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar russo passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar passaportes falsos Arabia Saudita conducao cartao de identificacao da licenca para venda online
    comprar Singapura passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Eslovaca comprar passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar eslovena passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Sul Africano passaportes falsos conducao cartao de identificacao de licenca para venda online
    comprar espanhol passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar sueca passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Swiss passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Taiwan passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar tailandesa passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Turco comprar passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar Emirados passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    comprar British passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    Americana passaportes falsos cartoes de ID de licenca de conducao para venda online
    ================================================== ==============================================

Canada passaporte falso, id modelos novidade, novidade carteiras de identidade, carteira de motorista modelos, a novidade bilhetes de identidade, cartao de identificacao de prova, cartao de identificacao de Michigan, como fazer carteiras de identidade, roubo de identidade, passaporte hologramas carta de conducao, como para obter um passaporte para o Canada, id phatism, carteira de estudante falsa, id carteira de motorista, cartao de identificacao de New Hampshire, fazer um cartao de identificacao, cartao de identificacao da novidade, os motoristas modelo de licenca, fazer um cartao de identificacao, ID de licenca de conducao, os condutores holograma de licenca, cartao de idade id, novidade modelo de identificacao, modelo de identificacao com foto, passaporte Canada formas de impressao, escolha n excepto a aplicacao de emprego, a novidade Canada carteiras de identidade, comprovante de idade id, id novidade na California, como obter um cartao de identificacao, como obter um cartao de identificacao, foto id templates, cartao de identificacao idade , a prova falsa identificacao de idade, identidade falsa fe, fluxcard id, id modelos para download gratuito modelo, id, passaporte roubo de identidade, modelo de licenca livre drivers, de identificacao com foto carta de conducao, passaporte carteira de motorista, cartoes de ID phatism, completando pedido de passaporte, a prova de cartoes de identidade, idade modelos de carta de conducao, os hologramas de identificacoes, cartoes de ID de novidade, a prova de bilhetes de identidade, carteira de motorista holograma fazer uma linha de passaporte, licenca de conducao de modelo, Old Navy formulario de solicitacao de emprego online, precisa identidade falsa, os modelos de cartoes de identificacao, os segredos de um homem beco identificacao, comprovante de cartao de identificacao, identidade falsa com o holograma de passar, a aplicacao do trabalho em linha Old Navy, download modelo de carteira de identidade gratuitamente, fazer ID livre, como fazer a carteira de identidade, id novidade scannable, renovando passaporte canadense online, modelo de fotos gratuito id, formas de renovacao do passaporte canadense ID online, download templates, cartoes criado theidshop, como obter a identificacao, cartoes atraves theidshop, passaporte britanico para a venda, modelo de carteira de identidade, holograma passar falsa identificacao, fabricante da novidade id, id novidade modelos gratuitos, comprar carteira de estudante, passe holograma identidade falsa, id id modelos gratuitos, download belvine, os modelos de identificacao, carteira de motorista passaporte, como fazer hologramas id, fazer seus proprios drivers de licenca, eu posso conseguir um passaporte sem a certidao de nascimento, photoidcards.com, de identificacao com foto, de novidade, como conseguir cartao de identificacao, como obter o seu bilhete de identidade, carteira de motorista modelo ca, cartao de identificacao do passaporte, como fazer certidoes de nascimento, certidao de nascimento de identificacao, como fazer um cartao de identif

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links