Android Notifier

This is a discussion on Android Notifier within the LG Ally Tutorials & FAQ's forums, part of the LG Ally category; I'm trying to get my laptop to connect to my Ally via bluetooth with the Android Notifier app. My problem is when I pair my ...

Thread: Android Notifier

I'm trying to get my laptop to connect to my Ally via bluetooth with the Android Notifier app. My problem is when I pair my phone with my computer it pairs to the headset service,

so when I send a test notification from the app the computer says that I need to enable the hands-free service. Once I try to enable the hands-free service, The computer brings

up an empty window and won't recognize the phone. Then the computer asks me to insert the CD that came with the phone to install the drivers, but the phone never came with a CD

Any suggestions on what to try or do?

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by cberg18 View Post
    I'm trying to get my laptop to connect to my Ally via bluetooth with the Android Notifier app. My problem is when I pair my phone with my computer it pairs to the headset service,

so when I send a test notification from the app the computer says that I need to enable the hands-free service. Once I try to enable the hands-free service, The computer brings

up an empty window and won't recognize the phone. Then the computer asks me to insert the CD that came with the phone to install the drivers, but the phone never came with a CD

Any suggestions on what to try or do?

Thanks!

Try Googling LG Ally drivers.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links