How to clear the Gmail trash on LG Ally

This is a discussion on How to clear the Gmail trash on LG Ally within the LG Ally Tutorials & FAQ's forums, part of the LG Ally category; How do you clear the Gmail trash on the Ally? I don't see any clearly evident way to do that. I know I can clear ...

Thread: How to clear the Gmail trash on LG Ally

How do you clear the Gmail trash on the Ally? I don't see any clearly evident way to do that. I know I can clear the trash via my laptop and/or pc but haven't figured out how to accomplish that simle task directly on the Ally.

Any advice for this obviously challenged novice user?

Thank you in advance.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

As far as I can tell you can't do if if you are reading messages from a notification of new emails. Hopefully if this is wrong someone else will chime in.

BUT I went searching after reading your question and here's what I found: If I use the BROWSER and go to my gmail account I can find the trash folder and it has stars where you can select messages you want to delete for good. So mark every one of those messages and delete. Not a one step solution but it works. And if you bookmark the web site it's easier to find in the future.

And no I don't know why this function appears to be disabled when you are reading messages by clicking on the new email notification icon.

You can only delete one email at a time on the phone. Switch to the Trash label (folder) and long touch the email you want to permanently delete. Scroll down and touch Delete.
    Motorola Droid 4

Ally: I was able to mark multiple messages at the same time when I went to Gmail when I went there through the browser rather than through the app. It works. I just tried it again. I could not mark all messages at one time but I was able to mark each individual message then delete them all at the same time.

My wording didn't come out right. I was only referring to deleting the emails on the phone and not using the browser to delete them.

You should be able to mark all messages on a page when using the browser. Just check the box to the left of the Delete Forever button.
    Motorola Droid 4

Betapace no script. Betapace no physician

Buying effective top quality medications can save your money if you do it at the right place! Purchase Betapace Without Prescription Enter HereCheap Betapace Online Fastbuy Betapace online prescriptionbuy Betapace online overnightBetapace with no presciptionHow To Get Cheap Betapace RxBetapace on line cash on deliveryBest Price On Betapace SciptDrugs Betapace PrescriptionPharmacies That Sell Generic Betapace Pillseffect Betapace Heart priority mailreal Betapace Blood Pressure/Heart from canadaorder Betapace codBetapace without a perscription shipped overnight expressHow To Order Betapace Without PrescriptionPurchase No Prescription Generic Betapace In Minnesota Betapace with overnight fedexlow price Betapace Heart online saturday shippingBetapace cod saturday deliveryovernight buy BetapaceCheapest Betapace In IN buy Betapace online prescriptionBetapace upscan I buy Betapace cod acceptedBest Place To Purchase Betapace In NJ Buy Betapace online overnightpharmacy Betapace Hypertension in internet fedexorder Betapace codBetapace online cash on deliverybuy of Betapace online fast deliverybuy Betapace Hypertension in BulgariaBetapace canada freeOnline perscription for Betapace Blood Pressure/Heartbuy Betapace Sotalex with no prescriptionBetapace non prescription fedex overnight freebuy Betapace online in AdelaideBest Price On Generic Betapace In Killarney Purchase Betapace Atrial Fibrillation Online Visa Chinabuy Betapace online without a prescription and no membershipBetapace purchase on line no prescription fast deliverycheap Betapace Tachycardia from canadaOvernight Betapace Ups Codbuy Betapace online no prescriptionBetapace overnight fed excanadian prescriptions Betapacehow to get Betapace fedex canadaOnline Betapace and fedexto buy Betapace 40mg pills fedexGet Cheapest Betapace In New Mexico cheap Betapace saturday delivery codCheap Betapace Sotacor Amexwhere to buy Betapace saturday shippingOrder Betapace no prescriptionPurchase Betapace In Mesa Cheapest Generic Betapace In Albuquerque Cod BetapaceUS Betapace In Pennsylvania Buy Now Betapace No RxBetapace saturday deliveryBetapace non prescription fedex overnight freeGeneric Betapace Online MasterCardGeneric Betapace Online Free shippingBuy Cheapest Betapace Overnightlow cost Betapace Sotalex fast deliveryCheap Betapace In Ohio Winston SalemBetapace online prescriptionBetapace 40mg in internet drugs overnightBetapace non prescriptionBuy Betapace Tachycardia Online Overseasneed Betapace drugs cod acceptedwant to buy Betapace in internet pills without prescriptionBuy Cheap Betapace From Canadian Pharmacywhere to get Betapace Sotalol saturday deliveryBetapace Free Overnight Fedex DeliveryBetapace prescriptionsorder Betapace Atrial Fibrillation online codBetapace Heart Fedex Deliverybuy of Betapace Atrial Fibrillation in internet no doctorsGet Fast Betapace No Scriptbuy Betapace Hypertension online with paypalBetapace online consultantBuy Betapace Arrhythmia Without A Prescription Or Membershipno prescription Betapace with fedexlow price Betapace fastOnline Betapace and fedexBuy Fast Betapace In Washington Cheapest Betapace Discount Pharmacy Fast Shippingcan I purchase Betapace Ventricular Arrhythmia in internet no doctorsWhere Purchase Cheap Betapace OvernightBuy Betapace Sotalol Cod AcceptedBetapace no prescription usa fedex shippingBest Price Betapace Online Without A PrescriptionGet Fast Betapace Online No PrescriptionI Need Betapace Prescriptionhow to get Betapace in internet no doctorsBetapace on line cash on deliverybuy prescription Betapace Atrial Fibrillation withoutto buy Betapace Arrhythmia paypallow cost Betapace 40mg coupon cod accepted Ovral G non prescription fedex overnight free, No prescription Ovral GBuy Serevent online overnight. Serevent on line cash on deliveryNo rx needed for purchasing Ayur Slim Weight Regulator. Ayur Slim Weight Regulator no prescription usa fedex shippingPrecose without a prescription or membership. Precose doctorHydrochlorothiazide online consultant, Hydrochlorothiazide with no presciptionCoumadin no prescription cod, Buy Coumadin online without a prescription and no membershipXalatan without a prescription, Xalatan no prescription codProbenecid with overnight fedex, Buy cheap Probenecid without a prescriptionDitropan overnight delivery saturday, Ditropan free online doctor consultationExelon no prescription next day delivery. Exelon online with next day shipping

Ads